Story of Addiction (S02 E18)

I walked down to her while they all stared with envy. I got to her side and I kissed her.
Me: I'm sorry
Sarah: I know that's what you would say... if it's 7:30pm now, you will be in a hurry to go home.
Me: (Smiling)... we still have a lot of time. I think we should go inside now. I want to show you what I'm made of.
Sarah: (Smiling) I thought you would never ask.
We walked hand in hand like two loved birds to the reception where she paid for a room. We walked and later entered the room. I helped her to off her earrings and necklace.

Me: thank you for today
Sarah: what is it?
Me: for everything... the test and for being honest about your feelings
Sarah: I know it's something I shouldn't have told you but I'm glad I did.
Me: thanks... I will make sure that you won't regret it.
Sarah: I hope so... (leans over for a kiss)
Me: (kisses her) I love you
Sarah: I love you more.
We stripped ourselves. Then I licked her lips with the tip of my tongue. She gasps and opens her mouth. She brings out her tongue and we start kissing. The heat of our Unclad bodies setup our breathing on a higher pace. I placed my right hand
on her "V" and she let out a small moan. I rubbed the surface and I could see that she's already wet.
I was about to put on my condom when she said "not today".
The passion was so hot that I didn't even think twice before mounting her.
The place was so warm that I had to remove it because I might release instantly. I was now sweating under the AC. I relax a little then I inserted it into her again. I started pounding with the long and short strokes. She held me tight and I continued with my own pace. I was about to come again. I removed my Oga and held it at the base to reduce the excitement. While I was doing this... my mouth was busy switching from her mouth to her nip*les.
Now I'm relaxed and good to go. I inserted it very slowing that it makes her moan. I started thrusting and twisting my waist.
She held me tight and I continued to go up and down like a machine. She had her first organ*m of the night. I allowed her to rest for 2mins then I turned her over. She understood what I meant. She got on her kneels backing me (doggy style). I forcefully inserted my OGA into her from the rear and she makes a sound of pain. I started thrusting in and out. She kept on calling my name (who cares). I increased the speed of my thrust holding her hips and slamming into her.
I am close to releasing my stuff but I have to hold off for her to come for the second time. After like 10 more thrust; we came together. I sprayed my seed on her bumbum.
We were both exhausted. She slept like a baby in my arm while I was busy checking the time every second for take off.
I woke her up exactly 4pm and I suggested that we should take our leave. She made a request from me that I should hug her.
Which I did... she clung to me begging me to never leave her.
We were like that for 5mins and I kissed her.
Me: I told you that you should stop bothering yourself.... I promise you
Sarah: Okay (now Smiling).
We dressed up and we set up for GRA. We got to GRA around 10minutes after 6pm. We drove straight to Rooftop hotel.
By default we met Tunde and Ronke there. He kept shouting Ikoko ... Ikoko aje egun jeran. All the guys joined him in the shouting. I greeted them before we left them for the room.
She ordered for rice and chicken. We ate and we started discussing about our private life.
Sarah.... my sweetheart.... my second mummy.... my wife.


ADS: Hello, Nekarjewels.com is giving out free airtime, visit this link http://bit.ly/1cmnl9O and fill the form, tell your friends to type your name as referred person then u will get 1000 airtime, courtesy Nekarjewels.com

4 comments: