Story of Addiction (S02 E34)

It's now some minutes after 8am. I'm seriously aware of the time. Chidinma would soon be here. I rushed to my room to change to a more mature cloth. Then to Badoo's room for his mouth floss. I then remembered my performance enhancer drug. It's still remaining 3 tablets. I kept it in my pocket with two packet of condom.
I'm now set for the big day. I went to my sister's room to make use of her big mirror. I don't like staring into the mirror for so long; but on this occasion... I just kept strolling in front of it admiring myself (fine boy fine boy).

I just have to make sure nothing goes wrong today. I connected a call to Ruka. She was very happy to hear my voice. I told her that I will still be coming late but I will surely
come. She took time to explain the location of the hall to me. I think I can get around there without much problem. We ended the call.
This girl really likes me... I will definitely try to attend her audition. no matter how things go between me and Adedoyin; I just have to attend Ruka's audition.
I'm still in front of the mirror thinking and admiring myself at the same time when my gate bell rang. The bell brought me back to life. I know that should be Chidinma.
She's right on time. It's 8:30am already. I think I like this girl.
I went to open the gate for her. I took my time to look at her this time. Her dress is still formal (suit); just that she applied a little make up. She's cute.
Chidinma: Good Morning Femi
Me: good morning my teacher
Chidinma: (giggles) how was your night?
Me: (I don't have much time for greetings) fine and you?
Chidinma: I'm cool... where are you going dressed up like this?
Me: I'm going out with a friend.... not a girl oooo.
Chidinma: who asked you if it's a girl or not.... anyway, no problem. I think I should be on my way then.
Me: no oooo.... please stay behind... my mum might send one of our neighbour to check on me. if neither of us is not at home then I'm in deep trouble.
Chidinma: (frowns) I can't stay in your house alone. What if any of your relatives comes around? What if....
Me: (cuts her off) you will be fine... just stay in the living room and watch the TV. If anybody comes asking after me; tell them I went down the street to get some food.
It took a while to convince her to stay back. It's now 10minutes to my deadline (9am). I just have to go now. I squeezed N2000 into her hand. I rushed out of the house before she starts asking me what the money is for.....
I took a bike to Johnson's street. I got there 2minutes to 9am.
I was not surprised to meet Tunde and his friends there. Only God knows how they make a living (who cares).
I was about going to their side to say hello when my phone rang... it's the call I was expecting... Adedoyin. I picked.
Me: hello dear
Adedoyin: hello... where are you?
Me: I'm waiting for you at Rooftop hotel.
Adedoyin: I just drove in now in a brown jeep... please come and meet me in their parking space.
Me: Okay.... (ends the call)
I rushed to the parking space and I saw a lady standing
besides the description of the jeep she gave me.
The nearer I get.... the more my heartbeat betrayed me. I dialled her number to be sure if it was her.
It was her quite alright. My mind kept telling me that Sarah's was right after all. She's really beautiful.
She's just it. She's just it. She's just it. That was what my mind kept saying in my mind. I managed to greet.

4 comments: