Story of Addiction (S02 E13)

It's now very late. I still haven't fashioned out the way to discharge Bidemi. I zeroed my mind and went to the kitchen to check what my mum is cooking for dinner. The aroma makes me know that we are having Rice and plantain for dinner. I entered the kitchen and I saw my mum with Funmilayo preparing our food.
Me: good evening mummy
Mummy: evening... what have you been doing with your time at home.
I wanted to tell her that I spent it with Bidemi and Co... but I just told her what she wanted to hear.
Me: I do some reading in the morning and I practice past questions in the afternoon.
Mummy: good... but that would not be enough for you. I'm enrolling you for GCE class.

Me: I don't think that's necessary mummy... I passed my waec if you could recollect. it's only Chemistry that's remaining. Enrolling in a GCE lesson would only slow down my pace of reading. (don't want to go to lesson jo)
Mummy: Okay then I will employ private chemistry teacher for you. I don't want you to be too idle.
Me: Okay mummy (private teacher ke). I'm starving. When will our food be ready?
Funmilayo: very soon Oko mi... (We all laughed)
Me: thanks Iyawo rere. In about 10minutes time,.... my sister brought my food to my room. I devoured it and I started making my good night phone calls. I called Bidemi telling her that I'm going with my dad to the office tomorrow. She dint feel too happy about it but she just have to accept it like that.
I then call Motunrayo; she begged for not calling since morning that her plans almost got disrupted by her sister. But who cares. I blew her goodnight kiss and I terminated the call.
I wanted to call Ruka but I don't want to look too desperate. I know that she would be very happy to hear my voice this night. I resisted the the temptation In calling her.
I saved the best for the last. Thinking of Sarah alone gives me hard on. Especially when I watched those adult films on Badoo's laptop. I dialled her number while Smiling.
Sarah: I thought you would never call
Me: why won't I call? You are the reason I'm smiling these days.
Sarah: don't tease me (excited)
Me: Okay oooo... but I'm saying the truth. I can't wait to massage Your body for you.
Sarah: me too... I'm picking you up at 10am... at rooftop hotel. we are going somewhere else.
Me: where are we going?
Sarah: it's a surprise... you will know tomorrow...
Me: Okay oooo I will go anywhere with you provided that I would be back before 8pm.
Sarah: sure... okay I want to sleep but try to make the 10am.... 10am
Me: have I ever disappointed you before?
Sarah: no but just meet up with the 10am please... good night
Me: Okay good night... Hmwammm
Sarah: (giggles) thanks
She ended the call.
Yes... I still have 3 tablets remaining (performance enhancer). I think I should keep it for another time. Besides I need to stop using that drug because it might have adverse effects in future.
I slept off.

2 comments:

  1. Damn?!!! Let it be 10am already now.. anticipating the scenario

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm I pirrry dis boy oh. If it turns out dat were Sarah takes him to Dere r plenty gyals dat he has to make Hapi nko? Or she doesn't allow him leave by 8pm?

    ReplyDelete