Story of Addiction (S02 E25)

I made a call to Motunrayo and she reminded me about her visitation on Tuesday.
It's now 7pm... I'm now at the gate waiting for Ruka. She showed up and we started chatting.
Me: thanks for honouring me
Ruka: it's nothing... so I'm here now
Me: Yes ooo... I'm still savouring the moment that you are here with me .
Ruka: savour am well ooo... I wont stay long
Me: at least you ved made my night for coming.... so what inspired you to go into modelling.
She explained and I was really impressed; not because of what inspired her but because of the way she expressed herself. The more I look into her eyes... the more she got more confident in expressing her thoughts. I guessed the modelling lifestyle has moulded her up.

We talked and I guess we both enjoyed our conversation.
It's now 8:00pm. I'm being cautious that my Dad might come around anytime from now. I was looking for a way to discharge her when I saw his car jeep coming.
O boy... see wahala ....
Me: my dad is here (trying not to show my fear).
Ruka: (panicking) I think I should start going....
Me: (good idea but na fu*kup be this ooo) don't worry let me just open the gate for him. Then I say goodnight properly.
Ruka: (now afraid) I don't want trouble..
Why won't she say a thing like that? My dad once beat up my Badoo's girlfriend because he met them in my brothers room.
The news spread like fire and I'm very sure that she would have heard the story then.
My dad doesn't allow us to mingle with people living around us.
He believes they might be a bad influence.
As I heard his jeep horned; my mind skipped. I went to open the gate. Ruka is not too far from me and he would have guessed that we were together. He drove nearer and came down.
Omo see wahala ooo.
Me: Welcome sir
Ruka: Good Evening sir.
Daddy: yes... what do you want? (facing Ruka)
Ruka: I'm Baba Ruka's daughter that lives next house.
Daddy: that doesn't answer my question.... what are you doing here at this time of the day?
Ruka: em em.. I came.... (I cuts her off)
Me: she's my friend and I called her to make some enquiries about her home teacher.
Daddy: but your mum told me on phone that she introduced one to you today.
Me: (now confident) yes she did... but I told her that I don't like being tutored by a small girl. so I want to get a good chemistry teacher myself. Then I will explain everything to you, so that you can help me talk her out of employing the small girl.
Dad: (now facing Ruka) is that true?
Ruka: yes sir... (voice shaking)
Dad: that's alright then... it's a good thing to hear. Get a good home teacher then I will take care of your mum.
Me: thank you very much sir....
Dad: it's okay... and as for you Ruka... I would hold you to your word that you are helping him look for a chemistry teacher. I don't want to hear another story that is different from this one.
Ruka: yes sir (bending her knees a little)
Dad: Okay... Femi, finish your discussion with her and meet me upstairs in the next 5mins.
Me: Okay sir
Ruka: good night sir.
Dad: good night.... em em Ruka..
Ruka: (now Smiling) yes sir... it's Ruka
He left us.

No comments:

Post a Comment