Story of Addiction (S02 E12)

It's now 4:15pm. I must have slept for awhile. Bidemi's call kept ringing but I dint pick up. I just kept thinking of the whole scenario.
I don't believe in dreams/nightmare but on this case I am scared to the teeth. I waved it aside and I dialled Bidemi's number. She picked.
Bidemi: hello
Me: hello... I was on the bike then so I dint want to pick.
Bidemi: Okay... are you home now?
Me: Yes... very tired
Bidemi: sorry .... just take your bathe and sleep.
Me: Yes... but I want to rest a little.

Bidemi: should I come around to massage your body.
Me: (Massage ke) don't bother yourself... I will be fine.
Bidemi: that means we are not seeing today.
Me: I might still come around but now I want to rest.
Bidemi: Okay... I will be expecting you. Rest well. Bye love
Me: Bye dear
I terminated the call. I just have to look for a bigger excuse for the one I gave her today because we might not even see ourselves tomorrow. I can't comprehend not going to see
Sarah tomorrow. I just can't.
I laid on my bed thinking when my little sister entered my room.
Funmilayo: Eku irole (good evening)
Me: good evening... welcome! how's school today?
Funmilayo: fine.... and your day?
Me: it's okay... just lonely.
Funmilayo: I saw Ruka now and she told me what you said to her yesterday.
Me: really (excited). What did she say?
Funmilayo: I guessed all the things you told her... and she was asking me if you have a girlfriend.
Me: (mixed feelings) and what did you tell her?
Funmilayo: I think she likes you, besides what actually did you tell her?
Me: ooooh.... leave that one... what did you tell her?
Funmilayo: a part of me wanted to tell her the truth but I just dint want to crash the party on both of you.
Me: so.... what did you tell her?
Funmilayo: I told her the false fact. That you don't have one that I know about.
Me: thanks dear.... so is she going to say yes very soon?
Funmilayo: I don't know her mind but I guess she would.....
Me: Okay...
I hugged her and I promise to take her out for fast food in a eatery next week. She was very excited and she starts jumping like a baby (doll) that they used overcharged battery for. I
hope&know that she won't be doing like that with her peer group because if she does... guys would just take advantage of her. She left very happy and I resumed to my thinking on how I am going to lie; so as to get Bidemi off my back.
Nawa... having two girlfriends no easy oooo. But guys will never listen.

2 comments:

  1. Even the sister dey aide am and he no want make them nack am

    ReplyDelete
  2. U go soon hear am oooo. If that dream comes true na cnn go Carey ya news not even local stations

    ReplyDelete