Story of Addiction (S02 E30)

I walked over to the Adeboye's with a forced smile. I could see that Bidemi was looking away from us. I guessed she never expected to see a girl with me so soon. We exchanged greetings.
Me: hi girls
Kikelomo: hello Femi.... we dint know that you would be having a visitor today.
Me: Yes... I dint know either. this is the young girl I told you about.
Kikelomo: (confused) What girl are you talking about?

Me: she's my home teacher.... it was because of her I left your house earlier that day.
Kikelomo: Okay.... (facing her) my name is Kikelomo and this is my kid sister Bidemi. it's nice to meet you.
Chidinma: I'm Chidinma; it's nice meeting you guys too.
We all entered the house and we started chatting. It never took long before Kikelomo and Chidinma develop a strong bond between them. Maybe it's because of the university exposure that they both have. They kept talking until I drag Bidemi away with me to have a private discussion. We are now alone from
Kikelomo and Bidemi.
Me: how are you doing now?
Bidemi: I'm fine... I thought you don't want to have anything to do with me again.
Me: I wish I could but I just can't..
Bidemi: why can't you?
Me: (changing the topic) my mum employed Chidinma as my home teacher. I can't imagine to be tutored by a girl.
Bidemi: (Smiling) there's nothing strange about it.
Me: I just hope it won't affect my reputation among my friends.
Bidemi: it's nothing really... so where were you guys coming from when we saw you?
Me: we went to eat.
Bidemi: Okay.... I'm sorry about what happened the other day; I hope you have forgiven me?
Me: sure... why won't I? you are my sweetheart... I can't but live with your mistakes
Bidemi: thank you (leans over for a kiss)
She kissed me and we continued chatting. Kikelomo and Chidinma joined us.
It's now 3pm. Chidinma wants to take her leave. I excused the Adeboye's to see her off. I told her to please come around 8:30am tomorrow. She assured me of coming early. I collected her number and she leaves.
It's now me and the Adeboye's. We talked about the event of the other day and Bidemi apologise to me and Kikelomo. I was very happy that the two sisters were back together. We were chatting and laughing when my phone rang. It was Adedoyin. I excused myself to pick the call. I picked it while walking away.
Me: hello Adedoyin
Adedoyin: hi Femi... I'm just bored... I just want to hear your voice.
Me: really.... I'm feeling the same way too but I just don't want to disturb you because we already concluded to see tomorrow.
Adedoyin: no oooo.... you are free to call anytime you want to.... at least it would make both of us happy.
We continued chatting with my heart in my mouth knowing fully well that the Adeboye's would be waiting for me. I looked for a way to discharge her.
Me: I have to go now. I have to go pick my kid sister. I will call you as soon as I get back
Adedoyin: Okay dear... I will be expecting your call
Me: Okay... bye.
I terminated the call only to see the Adeboye's staring at me.

7 comments:

  1. Hey beautiful people, I'm so sorry I haven't been the way I was! I'm busy with school and exams ni o! Ema binu..... just please bare with me. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's cool... Can't wait for the next episode.. Success in your exams

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's cool... Can't wait for the next episode.. Success in your exams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Success in ur exams. Post 30 more sharply..... U don enter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Success in ur exams. Post 30 more sharply..... U don enter

    ReplyDelete