Story of Addiction (S02 E33)

Adedoyin: hello Femi... I thought you would not call again.
Me: I'm sorry... got my hands full after we ended our last call but I'm free now
Adedoyin: Okay... hope you are fine?
Me: I'm okay and you?
Adedoyin: very happy.... I just can't wait to see you
Me: me too. At least I can know what you look like...
Adedoyin: (giggles) I hope you won't be disappointed when you eventually see me
Me: no oooo... I don't think so... Sarah has said so much about you that makes me know that I won't be
Adedoyin: Okay oooo... if you say so

Me: Adedoyin.... I think I'm scared...
Adedoyin: what are you scared about?
Me: I have a bad feeling that you might not forgive me for what I'm about to tell you
Adedoyin: we are not even that close not to forgive one another. So tell me what the feeling is all about.
Me: when are we going to be through tomorrow?
Adedoyin: why do you want to know when we would be through? Tomorrow would Decide that. But definitely before your 8pm deadline.
Me: Okay..... it's just that my only sister is doing her modelling audition tomorrow. I'm supposed to be her only family there. Our parents are not attending. This audition means a lot to her. I will be glad if I can leave around 3pm tomorrow to attend my sisters audition.
Adedoyin: that's no problem... at least we supposed to have known ourselves more better before then. You can leave 3pm.
Me: thank you... thank you...
Adedoyin: it's nothing... I just hope you will make use of the time with me very well.
Me: sure.... I'm dying to see you.
We chatted for what seems like ages and we ended the call.
Thank God that things are working fine now. I'm very sure that Bidemi won't come around tomorrow because she will be aware of my unavailability due to my tutorial.
I was happy in a confused way. Thinking and hoping things would get complicated tomorrow. What if my nightmare eventually comes true? Bidemi's dad has a short gun quite alright. I just hope it won't come to pass.
I kept being pessimistic about the event of tomorrow. That I slept off.
It's now Tuesday. The day that would decide my faith in my relationships. It's 10minutes to seven. I dashed to the bathroom and took my bath. I put on something casual because I expected my mum to still be around. I went to her room to greet her.
Me: ekaro ma (good morning ma)
Mummy: morning my son... how was your night?
Me: it's okay... just that I'm not used to waking up early now.
Mummy: don't worry, you will get over it... it's just a matter of time.
Me: I hope so mum
Mummy: Chidinma told me that you ved agreed with her teaching you
Me: it's a tough decision but I think we will get along.
Mummy: it's good to hear that... I'm off to work. just make sure you get along.
She left for work and I'm the only one left in the house.

1 comment:

  1. Ur Sister and Elder Bros nko? Where all of dem go?

    ReplyDelete