Story of Addiction (S02 E31)

We continued talking and laughing at the same time. My phone rang and I hissed when I saw the caller to be Bidemi.
She saw my odd reaction.
Chidinma: who was that?
Me: it's nobody....
Chidinma: I know she would be nobody to you now but when you were busy chasing her all over; she was everybody then. Guys; Una too wicked.

Me: (laughing) no ooooo.. I'm not like that oooo. She's my best friend and she got into a misunderstanding with her elder sister. I demanded she apologise but she refused. Told her not to call me till she has.
Chidinma: (not convinced)Okay oooo.... how would you know if she had apologised when you dint pick her call?
Me: (Smiling) leave that girl jare... if she had... her elder sister would have called me.
It's now 11am and I'm now hungry. I asked her if she had eaten and her reply was yes. I still insisted we go to a cafeteria around to eat.
We walked very close to each other as we walked to the cafeteria. We talked and laughed loudly when I heard my name. It was Emeka. He was on the other side of the road.
He crossed over to meet us.
Emeka: (shakes hand with me) Good morning sister
Chidinma: Good Morning
Emeka: (now faces me) so because you are with your beautiful girlfriend now... you no wan greet your bros
Me: (Smiling while staring into Chidinma's eyes) no vex, bros Emeka... "Kedu sir"
They both laughed because of the tone I used to pronounce "Kedu sir".
Chidinma: don't spoil our language Mr Femi...
Emeka: don't mind him.
Me: I have heard you... Emeka meet Chidinma...
Chidinma:Emeka
I introduced Chidinma to Emeka as my friend. He complimented her beauty and he says goodbye and zooms off to the place only god knows.
We got to the cafeteria. I ordered for a plate of rice with extra fish. I made her order when she insisted on not eating.
We kept quiet as we eats our food. Then she broke the silence.
Chidinma: thanks for the food. The food is deliciously perfect.
Me: Yes... it's one of the best cafeteria that we have around here.
Chidinma: it's good... I wish we had something like this in our area.
Me: it's okay...
We both finished eating at the same time. We were heading back home when she asked me a funny question.
Chidinma: why dint you introduce me as your home teacher
to Emeka?
Me: (Smiling) I don't want to embarrass you. Emeka is unpredictable. He would definitely insinuate it.
Chidinma: Okay.... maybe that's why you don't want me to teach you. I'm too small to be introduced as one.
Me: I'm sorry if it makes you feel bad.
Chidinma: I was only joking ooo.. you can introduce me as anyone that makes you feel comfortable and me not embarrassed. I hate embarrassment. We both laughed.
We continued chatting and laughing when I saw
Kikelomo&Bidemi standing in front of our gate. I took a deep breath as we approach them.
I just hope that Bidemi would let me do the introduction before she do the expected this time around.

4 comments:

  1. Lwkm. This is getting interesting. Chidimma don join the fray now abi? Nemesis no far from you o. I dey laf in 9D 😃😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm dis femi is enjoying while it lasts. @tobi were av u bin? Be gud oh

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete