Story of Addiction (S02 E19)

We were relaxing when Sarah's phone rang. She picked. I was able to hear her own conversation of the call. She asked if the unknown caller is going to make her flight tomorrow.
I guess it has to be her friend. It was not too long that I did confirmed that it was her friend. They ended the conversation.
Sarah: (mood swing) my friend is still coming. I have tried all my best to talk her out but she insisted on coming.

Me: (excited but I dint show it) We could just tell her a big lie.
Maybe I travelled with my siblings for a vacation in Dubai.
Sarah: I wish I could but I already told you that it's too late for that
Me: I just hate seeing you like this.... it scares me you know.
Sarah: I will be fine.
She puts her head on my lap and she told me all about herself.
How she got married to an old wealthy man at the age of 22.
She had a child with him. The man stays in Abuja and only comes around maybe twice in a year; that's if she's lucky. The man has three other wives in Abuja. But she did confirm that he opens the Furniture shop for her and he also send money to her weekly.
She kept on and on. I checked the time. It's 7:02pm. I will soon go home.
Me: won't you play with me before I go?
Sarah: which play again? I'm very tired oooo
Me: hmnnnnn... you can't be tired because I promise to make it up to you.
Sarah: yes.. you really tried oooo. I was just too tired after everything, and I still am
Me: (excited)... does that mean no show again today?
Sarah: I'm tired jo... do you want to kill me ni?
Me: it's okay.... I'm tired myself. just pulling your legs
Sarah: liar... if I said I'm ready now... I'm very sure you won't be tired
Me: (Smiling)... yes I won't be tired... because your wish is always my command.
We chatted till 7:30pm. We kissed and we both headed for the car.
Immediately Tunde&Co saw me, they just kept shouting Ikoko... ikoko....
I just waved at them from afar as we entered the car. Only that this time, she drives. She dropped me in front of my house and she gave me an envelope which I knew contains money. I collected it and I sneaked into the house. Immediately I entered.... I started making calls to everybody except Ruka&Sarah. Told them the truth about just coming back. After the compulsory calls, I dashed to the bathroom and
I changed into something more casual.
My cute sister brought Semolina and vegetables for me as dinner. I'm filled up already. I managed to swallow down some lumps and I ate the whole fish.
It's now late in the evening.... I'm very tired. I need to get some rest. I was about sleeping when Ruka called me. I felt excited.
O boy..... I need to rest besides I want her to feel that I'm not that desperate to date her.
I allowed it to ring and Iater put the phone on silent. I slept off.


ADS: Hello, Nekarjewels.com is giving out free airtime, visit this link http://bit.ly/1cmnl9O and fill the form, tell your friends to type your name as referred person then u will get 1000 airtime, courtesy Nekarjewels.com

1 comment: