Story of Addiction (S02 E24)

I was not really happy with the event at Bidemi's house. And I know that with the way things are going, Bidemi would surely do something that will hurt either of us.
I just have to look for a way to stop loving her. She's the only girl I truly love. Her love is just unexplainable. Even with her odd behaviour; I still love her.
As I approached our living room; my phone rang. It was my mum. I just entered in on them. She was actually with a lady. I guess her age won't be more than 24 years (so na dis small girl go con dey teach me chemistry... I don suffer ooo)
Mummy: thank God he's here (facing the young lady)

Me: ekasan ma (good afternoon ma)
Mummy: welcome... (now facing the young lady)... this is my son. He's name is Femi... Femi meet Chidinma.
Me: pleasure meeting you.
Chidinma: same here....
Mummy: now that you people have introduced yourselves..... I think the lesson should commence on Monday.
Chidinma: Okay ma...
She greeted us and took her leave. I went to complain to my mummy that I won't be comfortable with her around me that she is too young to be teaching me. She told me that she's a 300Level student of Lagos state University studying Biochemistry. They are on holiday now. I think you should just forget about the age and concentrate on your tutorial.
Whenever my mum concludes like that I know that there's nothing that would change her mind. I just dashed to my room and made a call to Ruka.
Ruka: hello dear
Me: hello sweetpie
Ruka: hope you haven't forgotten about my audition?
Me: no ooo... I hope you haven't forgotten about my proposal too. cos I can't wait for Tuesday to come.
Ruka: don't worry.... you just come first.
Me: Okay oooo.... I just wished I could start telling you my mind but I might look like a player... a desperado.
Ruka: Hmnnnn.... are you one?
Me: don't know... why don't find out yourself.
Ruka: no worries then....
Me: can we see this night?
Ruka: why do you want to see me?
Me: just to look at your beautiful face while the moon glows.
You are very beautiful and I will forever remember the day that you accepted to be mine....
Ruka: (laughing softly)... don't worry it just remains 3days.
Me: it looks like 3years to me. Are we seeing this night?
Ruka: Okay... no problem .. what time?
Me: 7pm...that's if it's okay by you
Ruka: no problem...
We talked for awhile and we ended the call. I then resumed to the event at the Adeboye's.... I dialled Kikelomo's number . She picks.
Kikelomo: hello
Me: hello.... why is your voice still down like this? hope you dint get into any argument with Bidemi?
Kikelomo: no ooo... I went to plead for my action.... she just rebuffed me.
Me: I thought I told you to let her come to apologise.... anyway; just let her be..... she's not worth it.
Kikelomo: Okay.... I'm just not happy.
Me: don't worry... I would call you later in the day. (I ended the call)
It's almost to 7pm... I have to prepare for Ruka.

2 comments: