Story of Addiction (S02 E16)

It's now 11:04am. We are still on our way to surulere. I then broke the silence.
Me: why do you decide to take me for a test?
Sarah: it's for your own good.... so you will feel secured with me
Me: it's good but I went through hell today.
Sarah: same with me when I first came for a test.
Me: I don't think I will come again oooo.
Sarah: you sure will.... the tension won't be like the first one.
Me: Okay oooo.... if you say so.
Sarah: the truth about the test is that my friend doesn't like having sex with condoms. So she always insists on tests from the person she's going to mate.
Me: hmnnnnn... what about her own status too?
Sarah: she always checks hers... she will present her test result to you while you present yours.

Me: (not happy) I'm not comfortable with this development. If it were to be you... henhen... accepted but someone that I have not even met before.
Sarah: don't worry... you will like her. All I need is your assurance.
Me: (curious) on what?
Sarah: you promise me that you won't let her snatch you away from me....
Me: (laughing)... that's not possible na
Sarah: (now sounds more serious).... just promise me
I dint answer her but just swerved off the fast lane and I entered an unknown street. I parked.
Me: Okay... I promise but if I may ask what makes you think she might snatch me from you.?
Sarah: (now looking down.. embarrassed by the question) though she's much older than me; she's more beautiful and richer than me. I just can't compete with her in anything. (tears rolling down her eyes)
Me: Okay... I promise.... but we can still back out now.
Sarah: it's too late for that now... she has already cancelled all her appointment for next week; just because of you. (still looking down)
Me: oh.... I see.. don't worry yourself, I will always be there for you. No matter how bad things are... I promise.
I removed my seat belt to lean over to her side and I kissed her. The kiss meant a lot of things to her: So I let her savour the moment before breaking off.
Sarah: Femi... stay with me. I know that very soon I will be sharing you with someone but please don't throw back my love at my face.
Femi... I love you.
The mood and tone in her voice confirms it but what I don't really understand is that "how people claim to love someone and they are letting them go?". I managed to reply her in my confused state of mind.
Me: I love you too.
I started the ignition and I hit back on the road. After driving for like 5mins without saying a word. I asked for direction while approaching surulere.
She directed me and around 12:15am: we got to an hotel around surulere axis.
We went to the relaxation spot and we ordered for drinks and catfish. Sarah don't drink alcoholics stuffs. She ordered for juice while I ordered for 3 bottles of small stout.
As we were relaxing, I saw some guys playing snooker around the poolside. I excused myself and I strolled with a glass of stout in my right hand while my left hand is pocketed (forming
big boy).
I greeted the guy. They were four guys playing for game. I don't know how to play but I know the rules. They were playing rotational game.
I was beginning to enjoy the game when suddenly three of the guys rounded me up.
I don enter another wahala... Wetin Sarah carry me con do here..

3 comments: