Story of Addiction (S02 E14)

I woke up 8:03am. I still have enough time to meet up. I went to the kitchen to see if I might be lucky this time around but not today (no food).
I dashed to the bathroom for my early morning drills. Puts on a white native dress, a brown cap and a brown shoe. Went to my brothers room. I made use of his body spray, and mouth floss.
I made calls to all my loved ones. Informing them that I will not be around (except Ruka). Now I'm good to go. It's now 9:40am. I stepped out of the compound, walking majestically because I know that my dressing is tight (just unfortunate
people dint see me). I got a bike to Johnson street and I was surprised to meet Sarah waiting for me outside the gate. I paid the bike man and I rushed to her side. She was putting on an expensive white lace, red head gear, small red bag and a red (koko) shoe. She now spiced it up with a red lipstick.

I can't but take note of the details.
Me: good morning ma (looking mischievous)
Sarah: good morning! How was your night?
Me: never would have been better when I knew I'm going out with my sweetheart.
Sarah: hmnnnnn... I dint know you are this handsome. The dress brings out a more mature look in you.
Me: thanks dear but you are not looking bad yourself. All the combination are very much Okay and I like it. The lips very inviting as well. you are very beautiful madam.
Sarah: (now blushing) thanks dear... I think we should start going. Can you drive?
Me: Yes... very well.
Sarah: good.... I think I'm loving you more now (handing over the key)
Me: (happy) Me too
We entered the car and I turned on the ignition.
Me: where to?
Sarah: hmnnnnn.... we need to go to Omotola hospital. have you eaten?
Me: no oooo....
Sarah: good... I have not myself.... when was the last time you checked on yourself?
Me: (looking confused and driving towards Omotola hosital) I don't understand you.
Sarah: I mean knowing your status.... Hiv... STDs
Me: (shocked) I have not checked but I know that I will be clean.
Sarah: (laughing) I know you would but you can never tell.....
we are both going for the test at the hospital.
Me: (troubled) o okay... no worries dear.
We got to the hospital and she seems she has already planned it out already. We just headed straight to the lab.
The lady (lab scientist) that supposed to draw a bit out of my blood, started asking me different question.
Lab Scientist: how are you today?
Me: (I was supposed to be fine... Until I found myself here) fine ma...
Lab scientist: why do you want to do the test?
Me: don't know... I just feel like doing it.
Lab scientist: are you nervous?
Me: not really... but is there a problem if I'm?
Lab scientist: no.. have you ever had unprotected sex before..?
The Question was like a knock on my head. I thought for awhile then I remembered Kikelomo. But I dint penetrated her.
I have been sleeping with Sarah but with protection. I started thinking and thinking......
What if I'm infected and Sarah's not? That would definitely bring an end to our relationship and end to my life.

3 comments: