Story of Addiction (S02 E32)

I moved over to them and Bidemi asked me "who were you on the phone with since morning?" I looked at Kikelomo and I replied "a friend".
I was about to explain (lie) when another call rang on my phone. It was David's (Motunrayo). I showed them that he's the one that just called now. I pressed the red button to end the call. They were not really convinced. We went back to the living room and we chitchat for a while before they went to their house.
it's now 5pm. I'm now left alone to decide how tomorrow will look like.
I dialled David's (Motunrayo) number and she picked with the first beep.

Motunrayo: hello ife mi
Me: hello... how are you doing?
Motunrayo: I'm fine... and you?
Me: I'm fine... thank you for asking
Motunrayo: you welcome
Me: are we still seeing tomorrow?
Motunrayo: yes... I can't wait to see you.
Me: (See me ke) Me too but there is something I want to tell you
Motunrayo: Okay... I'm all ears
Me: my mum just employ home teacher for me ... I don't want to give her an impression that I'm not serious.
Motunrayo: (voice low) so what are you saying?
Me: I think we should make it Thursday or Friday.
Motunrayo: (not happy) ooh... I had cancelled all my appointment to be with you tomorrow...
Me: I'm sorry.. let's make it Thursday.
Motunrayo: Okay .. no problem.
We chatted for 5mins and we ended the call. She seems not happy with her not coming over tomorrow but who cares. I have got my hands full right now. I will make it up to her another time.
One down; two to go... but who would that be ... Adedoyin or
Ruka. I just have to make something works out tomorrow. I dialled Ruka's number and she picked.
Ruka: hello dear
Me: hi love.... you seems so excited today. what's the secret?
Ruka: Nothing much... I just ended a call from one of my friends now. She is also coming for the audition. I'm so excited.
Me: hmnnnnn.... it's great that your friends are coming ...
Ruka: yes.... but I'm expecting only two people. you and her. I told her about you.
Me: really... what did you tell her? hope you dint tell her that tomorrow is my graduation day?
Ruka: what graduation are you talking about?
Me: I mean.... the day I moved from being casual friend to your boyfriend.
Ruka: what if I did? Hope you won't rescind on your decision of coming again?
Me: (opportunity) no ooo... I will surely come but....
Ruka: but what?
Me: definitely late... I'm sorry.... my mum sent me to her friends place at Iyana-iba area. I would have left early for the place but she insisted on me coming around 2pm.
Ruka: (sad) Okay.... no problem.
Me: Okay... but anything that happens, I hope you would tell me my result tomorrow.
Ruka: (voice low) okay... just try as much as you can to be there. even if it's late.
Me: I will..... I just want you to know about it.
We chatted for awhile and we ended the call.
I can't afford not to go to Ruka's audition. She seems to be looking forward seeing me there. Not even now that I know how she feels about me not coming. I just have to look for a way to go there.
Motunrayo is out of the way now... let me call Adedoyin; maybe she would understand my plight. I dialled Adedoyin's number and she picked.

3 comments:

  1. Tobi pls post 10 episode today jor. Ose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oga post something sharply this is dulling jor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pls post as many as possible 2da . 10nks

    ReplyDelete