Story of Addiction (S02 E10)

I entered the room with Sarah and we immediately got down to business. We kissed and I touched her all over her body. I did try all the techniques. Even the ones that I thought that she wouldn't dare with me, was beautifully executed by her.
I kept turning her around as if she is a paper. I kept using the guys pace with long and short strokes. I was very happy until something dramatic happened.
Bidemi forced the door opened. How did she knows that I here? I pleaded with her that it was a mistake that she should just go, that I will explain everything to her when we see.

Bidemi: how could you? How could you? I loved you. Even if you want to cheat on me with someone. At least, do it with some dignity and respect. Not with someone that's this old.
Old cargo
Sarah: how dare you call me old cargo? It's not your fault.
Femi look at what you'ved cause.(now angry) If you don't get her out of here now, I will do something that you will forever regret in your life.
Bidemi: what can you do? I'm really prepared for you. If you know what is good for you, you better leave this moment.
Me: ede jo... I'm begging both of you. please stop shouting. You are disturbing other customers.
They dint even know I existed. They kept on shouting at each others throat. I just sat down a really confused man until something sprang me up to my feet.
Bidemi brings out a gun. It's her dad's gun, she once showed me before. I kept shouting Bidemi... Bidemi.... but could not complete the sentence. At that instance, Sarah has gone on her knees begging her.
Bidemi: even if i'm to leave Femi for anyone... it wouldn't be for someone like you. Next time you come into this world, you will stay away from other people's property. (shot her in the head) Basta*d....
Me: (rushed over to the dead body) what have you done?
She's dead! She is dead!!!
Bidemi: (now crying) Femi..... I really love you. Even In death... I will always love you. (redirected the gun to her head and boom).
Femi: Bidemi... no ooooo.... no oooooo

7 comments:

  1. Jesu Christi. Na so?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha....diz would definetly b a dream....dream dt wee mAke femi sweat...lol...can't b true...ah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously confused.. ... . .did Biden have a tracking device on him ni abi she be winch.. .. abeg this part feels too American filming for me to comprehend,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mai b Bidemi saw femi entering d hotel she tink dt watt mite bring him 2 d hotel , bur it's vry bad of bidemi wt her jelousy c wat she as caused to her sef n femi nw !

    ReplyDelete
  5. *confused* this is unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *confused* this is unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete