Story of Addiction (S02 E07)

Me: I'm sorry I woke you up
Brother Segun: it's okay.... I hope you have a good reason for that
Me: I don't know... it depends on how you takes it.
Brother Segun: (yawning) okay aburo. I'm all ears.
Me: it's about my S*x life. I think that I'm sick.
Brother Segun: (confused) you know that I always got your back
Me: sure... bros.. it's just that after using the drug you gave me, all the girls I met always complain that I do release too soon. Today I lasted for 4mins. Can you imagine that?

Brother Segun: o boy....you don dey active now.
Me: abi oooo..
Brother Segun: you just need to slow down a bit ooo... anyway, you have to concentrate more on the momentum. If you can hold on for 5mins then you are good to go.
Me: (confused) how am I going to do that?
Brother Segun: just hold on for awhile... if you feel that you are too comfortable.... change your position. If you feel that you are about to come again.: remove it and hold the base of your P*nis for awhile... that should do the trick. Just try to pass that 4/5minutes mark then you are good to go.
Me: the badoo.... I know that you will never fail me. anyway, I will try it on Friday on one of my girlfriend.
Brother Segun: Okay... but don't go around having unprotected s*x oooo.
Me: you thought me well na.... make I allow you sleep. Good night boss!
Brother Segun: good night aburo
I went to my room very tired. Why won't I? Too much drama through the day. From the Adeboye's to Sarah.
I really needs help. I slept off. I woke up the next day a very happy man. Not that I have a better way of passing my exam but I'm finally getting the freedom I desired from Baba Custom.
I now have girls at my beck and call.
Bidemi - my lovely friend (best friend) that loves me with her all... jealously. Even with her too attached emotions.... I do love her.
Motunrayo - a rare beauty with her bosom that makes her stand out among the rest. Her Smiles a threat to the others.
Sarah: my adventurous woman (sugar mummy). My livelihood. But that does not take away her beauty. If not for the businesses involved; I would have loved her more.
Ruka: lepa ti ko common (model). Always walks with authority: and intellectual knowledge is what makes me wanna stay with her. She is just it.
Thursday things.

3 comments:

  1. See as him dey list them like person wey dey sell cars, Bugatti, Ferrari, Range Rover, LR3, BMW X series. God help u...

    ReplyDelete