Story of Addiction (S02 E36)

With my eyes on the door, a lady brought in our order. I tipped her N1000 while I saw her out of the door to lock it. We both ate the food without uttering a word. I just kept staring into her eyes and she kept Smiling. Her smile gave me a hard on. We finished eating and she strike a conversation.
Adedoyin: nice food.... I really enjoyed it.
Me: me too... very tasty but I know it's not as tasty as your lips.
Adedoyin: (Smiling) are you sure?
Me: Yes.... I have never even dreamt of kissing a lady as beautiful as you. I'm just lost in thought with you right now. I can't believe that I'm with you and all my thoughts are still on you. You are very beautiful even beyond my wildest imagination.
Adedoyin: (giggles) thank you Femi... it's been long since someone said those beautiful words to me. Thank you. Thank you.

I knew my words were having effect on her. Sarah won't be happy if Adedoyin told her all these things that I'm telling her right now (but who cares). I know how to take care of Sarah but now I just have to enjoy myself.
Me: I'm the one that supposed to say thank you. You are very beautiful. I just can't wait to kiss your succulent lips and touch your beautiful body.
Adedoyin: (eyes filled with lust) I want you Femi.... I have always desired you since Sarah told me how you make her feel. I want you right now.
She moved closer to me. She placed a kiss on my lips. I closed my eyes to feel the sensation of the kiss. Her lips is so soft that makes me bit the lower lip. We kissed with our tongue rolling and twisting in each others mouth.
I fondled her brea*t through her clothes and she made a slight moan. I was trying to locate her nip*ple but the braa that she wore couldn't let me (foam braa). I put my hand under her blouse then roughly shifted her braa to one side to enable me get a feel of her nip*le. I squeezed it and later pinched it. We continued kissing while our eyes is locked on each other.
I wanted more. I removed her top and completely unhooked her braa from behind. Her nip*les is much bigger than the ones I had seen. I used my lips to kiss it (nipp*le) softly then I clamped my teeth around it like I wanted to cut it off. She moaned and moaned.
I gently inter switched from one nipp*le to the other. I kiss, fondled, pinched and bite it. This brings so much joy to both of us.
She reached down at my trousers and squeezed my OGA. It now that I remembered that I had not taken the performance enhancer drug. I relaxed like Badoo thought me to. I kept my mind off the drug and I concentrate on the job at hand.
She squeezed and squeezed it while I let out a sound of enjoyment. She losses the rope of my trousers then slipped her hand under my trousers and my boxers. The feeling of her hand on my OGA makes me stare into her eyes before planting a wet kiss on it.
We kissed for awhile then she pushed me on my back lying on the bed. She removed my trousers and boxers in the most sex*st way I can never imagined. I'm now Unclad with my Oga pointing upward with so much anger to her face.
She slapped it tenderly then wrapped her lips around it. It felt like heaven. She continues pushing up&down her head while I let out sounds of enjoyment.

2 comments: