#FLASHBACKFRIDAY

Yesterday i posted what you are about to read on my Instagram profile and i think i should share it with you all too, and yes according to the poll i posted yesterday, you guys still want the story to continue, well me i don try sha.... I will continue and if you are fasting, please ignore this blog for sometime and focus on God you can then come back to check here after fast,


I was coming from ProjectFame grand finale back in 2012, then I reached obanlende hoping that I will withdraw some money to get back home, and that was like 9:30pm and yes I was going home somewhere in Iyana Ipaja, it was very late I know. But I didn't mind then, if you know Obalende very well you will know that there are so many banks there, mehn I tried all the banks none of them gave Mr money, ATM MACHINE FAILED ME.  And sure I had some change in my account. I used ecobank then, and mehn I had just #70 with me and they said iyana ipaja was #300, then I knew I was in big Gbese... There was nothing I could do, and I had no friend in the island or obalende, People. I had to beg for money. i beg ooo I don't have a reason to lie, until one man in the car now said, kilonse e? (what's wrong with you) I explained what happened to him and he said. Oya come in, I will pay for you. In my mind I was like ehhnnnnn?! This man is drunk talking o.. i Don enter am, I kept calm looking if he will actually pay for my transport and yay he did. I was so thankful that I even used my #70 to buy Fanyogo, people in the bus was just laughing, saying that see the person that says he didn't have money for transport come dey flex yes they tot I lied and they didn't know it was actually real, but who cares ? I sha enjoyed my ice cream. I THINK THAT WAS MY MOST EMBARRASSED DAY,
___________________________________________________________________________________
 That same night when I got to iyana ipaja, thieves did what they are good at doing, yes they collected all I had, I was with all my phones, don't lemme mention them sha, my ATM and all was stolen.  I couldn't do anything and yes I think that was the only day in my life that I think I was totally unlucky.  HAVE YOU BEEN EMBARRASSED BEFORE? OR WHAT HAPPENED? LET US KNOW #ShareYourOwnStory

Good Morning Everyone

2 comments:

  1. I remember the day I was rushing to work one Monday morning October 29, 2013 I was going 2 work with d hope my boss will meet me there cos it was a contract job and my boss had warned me to stop going late but dat day I couldn't help it I was coming from Ogijo outskirt of ikorodu and I hag 2 go home first I live at Ogudu on getting home I den started hurrying 2 work trying 2 beat d time but I still ended up getting dere late. on getting dere I called my boss and he was like he wasn't expecting me to go dat day and I knew d reason he answered me dat way was cos I was late he had earlier called me and asked me where I was I said I was on my way back from ogijo wen I waited for him to call again he didn't and actually dere was nothing 2 go cos d data I needed 2 work with wasn't available so I decided 2 leave I was completely broke Hw will I go to Ogudu from mushin I was like I don enter am 2day and my boss has made it clear dat if I was ever in need of money I shldnt ask ppl dat we were working for cos it would be sending a bad msg I was confused I called my boss again he didn't pick den I decided 2 trek I trekked from Mushin to Onipanu I was tired I tried begging no way it was dat day I knew begging wasn't any easy thing to do after all said and done I continued trekking from Onipanu I trekked all the way down to Ojota den I had 2 go to a friend's house all I asked for was garri d way I rushed d garri ehn u wee pity me after I drank den I collected money 2 go 2 Ogudu from Ojota It wasn't dat far tho I will never forget dat day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao!!! Bro, are you on Instagram? If yes kindly share this post on IG with the hashtag #ShareYourOwnStory thanks

      Delete