Story of Addiction (S02 E37)

She continues giving me my first Mouth Action. I moaned with great ecstasy. I had a feeling that I'm about to release my seed into her mouth. I gently held her by her arm and drew her on top me. I kissed her lips with her hands now caressing her back. I turned her over then removed her skirt and pants.
We were now Unclad like the day we were born (only that no blood on us).
I touched her V and she let out a moan. She seems she is enjoying it. The place is hell hot (literally)and wet. I touched it tenderly and inserted my index finger into it. She let out a moan and I kissed her with the sound of excitement coming out of her mouth.

I continued french kissing her with my fingers still working in and out of her well lubricated V.
I pushed her on her back then gently raising one of her leg for my OGA to penetrate (missionary style). I dint even bother bringing out a condom. As soon as I placed my tip of my OGA at the entrance of her V, she shifted her bumbum. I readjusted myself again.... Only for her to shift it again. I looked into her eyes and she said "I want you to suck me first".
My greatest fear is here now. I have not done this before. I don't want her to know that I have not done cunnilinctus before.
I forced a smile then moved my head towards her V. I tried remembering the adult film I watched on Badoo's laptop but I could not pinpoint any details how to go about it. I just stick out my tongue and started licking every area of her V. She seems she is enjoying it. The smell of V is so inviting that I started tongue Bleep*ng her. She moaned and she starts buck(ing) up her waist in excitement while rubbing my head.
I continued like that till she had first orga*sm of the day. She looks at me very satisfied but I'm not. I started rubbing the tip of my OGA against a V. I pushed it in gradually until I'm now fully inside. I started thrusting in&out with a slow pace but with
long strokes. She started moaning and I changed my pace of pounding to a fast one with short strokes. It was too long that she had her second organ*m. I pounded for five more minutes before I sprayed my seed on her belle.
We both laid down exhausted. I later went to the bathroom to get some tissue paper to clean up our mess. I cleaned up.
The time is now some minutes after 2pm. She insisted that I rest a little before I freshen up. I laid besides her and she snuggled Into my arms putting her head on chest.
We both slept off. Only to wake around 20mins past 3.
I checked my phone (that's on silent). Missed calls and messages on it. Without even checking whose missed calls or messages on it. I dashed to the bathroom to take my bath. But by the time I finished; Adedoyin is up.
Adedoyin: I'm sorry that I made you slept off.... mabinu
Me: it's nothing... let me rush off; maybe I can still meet up.
Adedoyin: wait... let me take my bath then I drop you off at the hall.
Drop me off ke.... how will I introduce both of you?




Ruka, please meet my mummy's friend (Mrs Adedoyin).... Mrs Adedoyin, please meet my lovely sister (Ruka).

2 comments: