Story of Addiction (Episode 97)

I got to Rooftop hotel at exactly 4:52pm. I paid the bike man. I was surprised (disappointed) that Tunde&co weren't around. I went to the relaxation spot and I dialled Adedoyin's number.
She picks.
Adedoyin: hello dear.... how are you doing?
Me: I'm good... and you?
Adedoyin: I'm okay... are you around now?
Me: Yes.... I'm waiting for you.
Adedoyin: (giggles) waiting for me...? I'm already in the hotel. I don't want to tell you that I'm around.

Me: really...! where exactly are you?
Adedoyin: (giggles) I'm in the hotel now. Come to room 234. I will call the receptionist to inform her of your appointment with me.
Me: (Smiling) okay dear... I will be with you in the next two minutes.
I rushed inside the hotel when I noticed movement of my OGA.
I got to the reception with my hands in my pocket. She dint even ask me anything. I just matched to room 234.
I entered the room with a hard on. She had already removed her dress down to her underwear. She only has a strapless
b*a and a G-stri*g on her. I moved closer to her and I pecked her on her cheek before the greetings.
Me: good evening dear
Adedoyin: evening... I'm so glad that you could make it
Me: (Smiling) I promised to... didn't i?
Adedoyin: (Smiling) sure you did
Me: I saw the bank alert of the money you sent to me. I just want to say thank you.
Adedoyin: it's nothing... you are the reason I'm enjoying my stay in Lagos. Just give me the attention that I need, then I will take care of you.
Me: (Smiling) thank you dear. .. I'm all yours. I moved closer to her and I flick her hair from her face. I rubbed my cheek against hers, then used my tongue to tickle her ear lobe. My right hand now wandered about as it caresses her fresh long legs. I moved it lightly around her thighs and occasionally touch her "V" through her G-stri*g.
She moaned (awwahhh).
I shifted her G-stri*g to one side and I place two of my fingers on her "V". I rubbed the surface, which made her rushed for my lips and planted a wet kiss on it. I kept rubbing the surface of her "V" while we kissed passionately.
I gently pushed her to lie on the bed and I moved my mouth from her lips to her strapless b*a. It found its way to the nipp*e and I suck*d it like a baby. My fingers are now wet.
She just kept moaning with her eyes being drowsy.
I moved my mouth from her brea*t to replace my fingers on her "V". Immediately my mouth touched it.... she bucks upward. She started saying incoherent words while my tongue starts working it's way in and out of her treasure island.
She suddenly stops me and demanded I mount her. I off my clothes. I brought out a condom and I fixed it on my OGA. She was surprised but I just gave her a sign to relax. In one long strike, I penetrated her. She whims.
I started pounding my way with fast&short strokes. She clung very tight to me. I had to release my self from her grip to enable me pound. I thrust in and out.... for 10minutes... I
pounded her. she screamed at the top of her voice, I knew that she just had her first organ*m.
She went limp under me. I allowed her to rest for 2mins. I laid on my back and I dragged her on top of me. She gets what I wanted. She started riding my OGA. I enjoyed it with her big bo*bs jumping up and down as she rides on.
I held still her bumbum, then I started pounding her from under. I was only able to make 9 to10 thrust, when she said "
I'm tired". I gently raise myself to her lips and I planted a kiss on it.
I positioned her to lie on her back and I removed the condom. I inserted it from the rear and she immediately felt it that I have removed the condom. I started enjoying myself as I pounded her with the little strength left in me. I reached for her mouth and our tongue was twisted and locked in each other as we kissed. The pleasure was too much for both of us to take. We both came at the same time. I sprayed my seed on her belly.



We both look tired and sound very tired.

1 comment: