Story of Addiction (Episode 113)

I sat down with my girlfriends. Deeply lost in thought that I never knew that my sister had already called my name twice before her touch brought me back to life. She looks worried by my state and she managed telling me that they were through with their meals.
Me: (forcing a smile) okay... is my wallet still with you?
Funmilayo: yes Bros

Me: okay.... try to get takeaway packages for everyone. mine included... I want to give it to brother Segun.
Funmilayo: (smiling) okay boss...
She snapped her fingers at Bayo, signalling him to follow her. I really felt for Ruka; who has now resided to look at her own shoes. I kept quiet not wanting to say something that I will definitely regret. We all kept quiet until Bayo and Funmilayo came back with customised KFC nylons with items inside. I stood up to say something but Bayo cuts me off.
Bayo: Bros... can I talk with you in private?
I knew what he wants to talk about. I excused myself and we walked away from their midst to a place where we could see the girls but can't hear each other except we shout.
Bayo: (smiling) I just want to use this opportunity to say thank you for taking me and your sister out. Even if it has not being a pleasant one for you: I can't but say thank you. Thanks Brother Femi.
Me: (smiling) it's nothing.... but what makes you think it's not a pleasant one for me. Ooh.... because of the reaction of those girls.
Bayo: (smiling) it's not about their reaction that bothers me:
it's yours that bothers Funmilayo and it automatically bothers me. I think you shouldn't have brought those girls to a place like this.
Me: (looking calm) I guessed you are right... I shouldn't have but I thought I could handle both of them with you guys around. I'm only dating one of them but the other one is just a very close friend; who thinks we are dating (lied).
I looked at the table and I could see Funmilayo talking with the girls. It seems they both planned it out. I ended the conversation with Bayo with him being confused about the girl I'm dating. I just have to get closer to them before Funmilayo talks herself into trouble with Bidemi. We were on our way back to the table when my phone rang, it's a call from Sarah. I stopped and picked while Bayo went back to the midst of the girls.
Me: (looking at Bidemi) hello dear!
Sarah: hello Ifemi... I'm sorry for not calling since morning... I hope you got a bank alert on your phone.
Me: (smiling) no oooo.... maybe it's the network. it might have entered. Thanks Dear.
Sarah: it's nothing: besides it's a token of 100k.
Me: (smiling) you call that token... I'm happy right now. very happy.
Sarah: (smiling) Femi... it's good that you are happy because you are the reason that I'm also happy right now.
Me: (giggles) I'm very glad to hear that.
Sarah: (voice serious) Femi, I need some favours from you and I believe that you can go out of your way to do it.
Me: (confused) you know that I can't deprive you of anything.
If it's something you already believe that I can do to make you happy; why won't I?
Sarah: okay... it has to do with Adedoyin. she told me about how you turned her down today. She was not really happy about it.
Me: okay.... so what do you want me to do?
Sarah: she said you promised to see her tomorrow but she already has her doubt about you not coming. She said that I should help her to ensure that you come tomorrow.
Me: (smiling) so what do you want me to do? Your wish is my command.
Sarah: (giggles) it's okay my dear. She is helping me with a business proposal and I don't want to jeopardise it with this. I think you have to make it tomorrow.
Me: okay... I will try. is that all? I have to do something for my sister.
Sarah: okay... you and your sister. Okay... The last favour is from me... can we meet later today?
Me: (meet ke) I'm not too sure but I can still make it, that's if I'm able to finish what I'm doing now.
I ended the conversation with an erectionn in between my thighs. I promised to meet her at 6pm at Rooftop hotel. We spent 14minutes. I'm now back to reality.

3 comments: