Story of Addiction (S02 E44)

It's Chidinma quite alright but only that this time; she is dressed like a care free child. All her clothes were well hugged to her body. The make up on her face would have passed for someone looking for a boyfriend.
I don't really take note & details of Chidinma's beauty but on this day... I took the exception.
She is very fair in complexion with full rounded lips (uses red lipstick). Her Bre*st is just moderate for her small body. She wore a very tight jean that revealed her big lap with her protrude buttocks.
I just kept looking at her and thinking of how Bidemi would react when she sees her. I forced a greeting.

Me: (clearing my throat) good morning Chidinma...
Chidinma: Morning... I'm sorry for coming late. I couldn't get a bike down here on time.
Me: it's no big deal.... I like your outfit today. It looks great on you. I dint know you being trendy.
Chidinma: how do you mean?
Me: I mean... your mode of dressing is in vogue. I never expected you to dress like this.
Chidinma: (eyes bold) don't you like it?
Me: it's okay... I think we should go inside. Bidemi is even here today
Chidinma: oooh... what does she want?
Me: she just came to say hello... I bet she would leave as soon as she sees you.
Chidinma: (Smiling) no problem... she can stay if she wants to
Me: (stay ke.... I pity you) okay... if it does not disrupt our lesson.
We both walked into the living room. I fixed my eyes on Bidemi with my thoughts trying to figure what is going through her mind. Chidinma greeted her.
Chidinma: Good Morning... Bidemi
Bidemi: (low voice) good morning... I like your dress. it's lovely.
Chidinma: (Smiling) thank you ... Femi said the same thing too
Bidemi: (looks at me) yes... he's good at complementing ladies. I think I should take my leave; so that you guys can have your lesson.
Chidinma: you can stay if you don't have anything doing at home.
Bidemi: I don't have anything doing at home but I insist on going. I might come back before the end of the day.
I walked her to the gate and she started asking questions...
Bidemi will always be Bidemi.... I will try not to let her annoy me.
Bidemi: is she not supposed to be your teacher?
Me: (confused) yes... what do you think?
Bidemi: Nothing... it's not normal with the type of her dressing today. People might mistake her for your girlfriend
Me: (not surprised) what do you have me do with her dressing? I can't tell her that na
Bidemi: you can at least tell your mum. She can talk with her.
I just agreed to everything to what Bidemi said... I don't want to pick an argument with her.
She left with the view of coming back.

2 comments:

  1. Kilode pelu bidemi yi gan. Must she always see and talk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Bidemi self get wahala... I no pray for that kind person for my life

    ReplyDelete