Story of Addiction (S02 E45)

I'm now very happy that Bidemi has left without causing a scene. I think she's beginning to reason well now.
I walked back to Chidinma and we started our official lesson.
She asked me some questions to know the extent of my knowledge on chemistry. She seems very impressed with me.
We started with Energy and Energy changes (energy enthalpy).
Chidinma took her time to explain energy changes association with chemical processes with illustrations. She definitely knows how to teach. I guessed she would have done her homework well. She extrudes so much confidence teaching me.
I enjoyed the class but I'm very hungry now. It's now 12am ...

I have not eaten since morning. (No be say I go even get A1 for the exam sef).
Me: My teacher
Chidinma: (Smiling) yes... student
Me: permission to go and eat
Chidinma: (laughing) permission granted.
We both laughed. I insisted we go to the cafeteria that we went to the other day. She agreed to follow me but only on the condition that she pays for the food.
We put aside all our notes and textbooks and we proceeded to the cafeteria. We were almost at the cafeteria when Ruka's number rang on my phone. I dint want to pick it but a part of me told me to. Maybe she saw us when passing through the front of her house. I picked.
Me: (staring at Chidinma) hello
Ruka: hello love... how is your lesson going?
Me: fine oo... we. just started today.
Ruka: Okay... I saw you walking out with a girl... I presumed
it's your teacher
Me: (looking at Chidinma) Yes ... she is... we want to get something to eat.
Ruka: Okay.... I just wanted to say hello...
Me: Okay... I will call you later..
She ended the call and Chidinma started asking questions.
Chidinma: who was that?
Me: it's a friend... she asked me who was the beautiful girl that walking with me?
Chidinma: (Smiling) then what did you tell her?
Me: (Smiling) she already knows about you... I just confirmed her doubt.
Chidinma: Okay... is she your girlfriend?
Me: (Smiling) yes she is... but just casual friend....
Chidinma: (serious) Okay oooo... just don't allow any of your girlfriend to insult me. I don't like embarrassment ooo.
Me: (Smiling) insult you ke... who born them?
Chidinma: Okay oooo...
We entered the cafeteria and we ate our food. I allowed her to pay for the meal as she requested. We were on our way back home when Sarah's call rang on my phone. That was when I knew that I have not called her since morning.
I felt guilty and ashamed to pick her call. I have over done it.
Sarah would have been going through a lot right now. I'm still going to meet Adedoyin later in the day.
With much things going through my mind.... I picked.

No comments:

Post a Comment