Story of Addiction (S02 E42)

I kept shouting Badoo. He was just Smiling. I know what he wants to know. He's after the gist surrounding Ruka. I rushed my food and we started chatting.
Me: big boss
Brother Segun: Na you dey reign now oooo
Me: (Smiling)... abi oooo but you still be my role model
Brother Segun: how far about our bet? I even don forget until I saw both of you.
Me: (Smiling) bros... I no fit lie for u. I go nack the girl before this week runs out. Your debt... na federal government go pay am.
Brother Segun: (laughing)but you never enter am na. Till then.
Me: (Smiling) very soon... but she just accepted to date me.
Badoo, I don spend money oo

Brother Segun: the girl na werey ooo. I chased her for good 3months but she kept saying "I already have a boyfriend". But you just chased her for 3days.anyway I just know that you can't still win the bet.
Me: bros... the deal is already done. let me call her; so that you will confirm for yourself.
I dialled her number. She picks and I put the phone on speaker.
Ruka: hello love..... I thought you would be very tired. I don't want to disturb you.
Me: (looking at Badoo) disturb me ke... I'm sorry that we didn't
get to see again tonight. I want to look into your eyes and tell you that I love you.
Ruka: (Smiling) I love you too
Me: the love that I have for you is different from people's kind of love... it's not a kind of love a father shows to his first car...... nor a kind of love a mother shows to her new born baby. The love I have for you is so pure like the kind of love of baby has for his mother.... or the kind of love our dearest god shows towards us... love agape . I love you Ruka... I love you.
Ruka: (kept quiet for awhile) thank you.... I love you too. I wish you were here right now.
Me: me too... just close your eyes and imagine that I'm with you.
Ruka: Okay dear.
Me: is your eyes closed....?
Ruka: yes it is
Me: just flow with me in your imagination..... I walked into the room. Then I planted a kiss on your forehead. Then on your neck. Then I brushed my lips from your neck to your lips. Then I kissed you Hmwammm....
Ruka: (excited)... wow.... I felt it... Femi thank you..... how I wished....
Me: what..? I also wish the kiss was real too... I want to kiss you.
Ruka: me too.... not to worry, I will give you my own kiss tomorrow.
Me: (laughing) okay dear... I want to sleep now.
Ruka: Okay... you must be very tired. sweet dreams
Me: Yes ooo.. try dream about me. I love you.
Ruka: I will dear... good night.. love you too.
I ended the call and Badoo kept looking at me with respect. I know that he already knows that he has lost the bet. But he still insisted on seeing the end of the bet.

2 comments:

  1. Hey guys, I'm sorry I was unable to post Episode quickly today, I have been so busy.... my job isn't that easy mehn... ema binu and yep tomorrow is Friday I will have to goto school... but hey don't worry I will post like 3 to 4 episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which kind badoo bro be this gan

    ReplyDelete