Story of Addiction (Episode 120)


I will be inserting my pictures on each episode now, note pictures have nothing to do with any of the episodes, I just want to share pictures for fun.. lol story of Addiction Continues below

It's almost 6am... I have started hearing sound of movements in the house. I just have to arrange myself for the day. I don't have much airtime on the phone. I flashed Sarah and she called back.
Sarah: (smiling) good morning my dear.
Me: (giggles) good morning love.... I had dreams about us together.
Sarah: (smiling) it seems you have started missing me already.
Me: yes.... I wish you were the one I'm meeting today not Adedoyin.
Sarah: (chuckles) me too... but I don't want to jeopardise my chances with her. please just do it for me. I know how you feel.
Me: (feeling sad) I hope you do.... sleeping and pretending to love someone that you don't... it really hurts.
Sarah: just do this for me okay... I don't want her to have any negativity in her helping me. Please Femi...
Me: I have made up my mind to see her.... don't worry. We will meet by 1pm today at Rooftop hotel.
Sarah: she told me that... just try to make her happy and try to talk her about my proposal. I need all the help I can get, so that she would be indebted to help me.
Me: (smiling) no problem.... I will try to chat her up on your behalf but please don't take my conversations with her personally.
Sarah: what do you mean?
Me: I know that she will definitely tell you what I told her and you will surely react about it.
Sarah: (smiling) don't bother yourself.... I will understand this time around.
We talked for a while and she ended the call telling me that she would definitely miss me.
I can't wait for them to go for their business proposal at Abuja.
I will definitely have time for girls within the same age bracket: Not women that would have passed for my mother. I entered the bathroom brushed my teeth and off to Funmilayo's room. I screamed her name from afar before opening the door. She is still sleeping.
Me: wake up Iyawo mi...
Funmilayo: (yawning) ooh... Brother Femi... today's Saturday. The only time I get to sleep till 7:30am.
I woke her up and we did domestic chores together. I went to the kitchen, helped mum with the cooking. She was somehow surprised that I'm helping her out.
Mummy: this one that you are helping me in the kitchen. I hope you haven't done anything wrong?
Me: (smiling) no oooo... I mean yes.... I'm going out to see one of my friends in afternoon and I don't want you to miss me when I'm gone.
Mummy: I don't know any of your friends except the Adeboye's. I hope he's not the one that got you drunk the other day.
Me: hanhan mummy... that's one of my mistakes I want to forget.
Mummy: I'm sorry for bringing it up. So which of your friends are you going to see today?
Me: (smiling) you are asking as if you know any of my friends... I'm going out to a friend.
Mummy: not knowing any of your friends, does not mean that I won't check after you.
We argued for awhile before she agreed to let me go out; only that I come back before 5pm. I rushed over to her and planted a surprise peck on her cheek.
Me: (smiling) thanks mum... let me make an urgent call... love you (walking out of the kitchen)
Mummy: you are such a naughty boy...you'ved gotten what you wanted.
I dint reply her. I rushed over to my room and connected a call to Adedoyin. She picked.
Adedoyin: Good morning Femi
Me: morning dear. How was your night?
Adedoyin: never would have been better.. having it in mind that you have agreed seeing me today .
Me: (smiling) yes... I can't wait to see you too... my mum just gave me the go ahead but she insisted I come home before 5pm.
Adedoyin: (smiling) that's very good... at least we will have 4 hours to ourselves.
Me: yes... I'm very happy when she said 5pm... but I have to hang up now because I promised to help her to do some things before 1pm.
Sarah: okay dear... love you
Me: love you too...
I terminated the call with the airtime on my phone remaining N30. I went to the bathroom for my bath. I ate my light breakfast... akara and pap. it's now some minutes to 12pm.
The time looks slow. I had never used drug on Adedoyin before but I don't think I have the strength to last 4 hours. I rushed to Badoo's room.
He's not in his room. I rushed to his wardrobe ... picked a sachet of performance enhancer drug.

1 comment: