Story of Addiction (Episode 114)

I walked slowly towards the table; having it in mind about my erectionn. I got there and I started chatting with my sister.
Me: I'm sorry about everything today... it's not the best outing that I would have wished for; but I hope you enjoyed yourself
Funmilayo: (smiling) more than enjoyment sef... thank you bros! you are the best brother, any girl would have wished for.
Me: you got me there... I feel like crying.. I had a great time myself. I think we should get going. It's almost 5pm. Bayo's parents might be worried you know.

I collected my wallet and we all walked out of the eatery. The security guy greetings was more informal than formal. He told us to have a wonderful weekend. I knew what he wanted. I opened my wallet and slipped N500 into his palm. He started saying "thank you sir thank you sir". I just walked away and waved my hand like ex Nigeria President Jonathan when he won his first election. We got to the car and we drove off.
Me: Bayo, you are the only person that I don't know it's destination. where do you stay.
Bayo: (smiling) my house is not too far from yours... you can drop me at your house. I can take a bike from there. I live at Shobayo's street. It's not too far from your house sir.
I insisted that I dropped him off at his house. I kept on driving with me looking at Bidemi and Ruka from the rear mirror. They were not as vocal as I would have wanted, but I don't care again. I dropped off Bayo in front of his house.
Bayo: (smiling) thank you Brother Femi.... I really had a great time. maybe we should do it some other time.
Me: (laughing) it was fun quite alright. I hope so too.
He waved goodbye to the girls and puts his thumb very near his left ear, signalling Funmilayo to call him later. I drove off.
I'm now alone with the girls. We all kept quiet as I drove to Bidemi's house. I halted the break in front of her house. We all kept quiet. Everyone was expecting her to drop off the vehicle.
Bidemi: (voice harden)did I tell you to bring me home? I'm not ready to go home now.
Me: (checked the time) it's after 5pm already. I think you should go home, it's late.
Bidemi: you can't tell me if it's late or not.... I'm not coming down nor going home now.
Me: (forcing a smile) okay then... where are you going from here? because I'm going out once I packed this car.
Bidemi: no problem.... I'm going to your house. From there I can now decide if it's late or not.
I know Bidemi to be very stubborn: we can argue like that all day; she won't move an inch. I started the engine and I zoomed off with Bidemi still in the car. I'm now very unhappy.
I looked at Ruka through the rear mirror; she has now turned from a lively, vibrant rich kid to a mouse who is being beaten by the rain. Only God knows what would be going through her head right now.
I have already lost the bet, because there is no how I could make up with the stunt that Bidemi performed today. I was lost in thought until I heard Ruka's voice.
Ruka: please stop... I'm not going to your house.
Me: ooh... I'm sorry! I thought you would not want your people to know that you went out with me. Let me drop you at our house then you walk back.
Ruka: (forcing a smile) it's okay... they are my people; I can handle them. Let me off Femi.
Me: (smiling) okay then.... I will call you. take care of yourself okay.
She alighted the vehicle and went over to Funmilayo.
Ruka : thank you Funmilayo... thank you very much. (tears rolling down her cheek)
My sister could not say anything as she hurriedly left for her house. That was when It dawn on me that my sister was involved in wooing her. I acted as if everything was normal as
I started the ignition and I drove into our compound. My sister locked the gate while Bidemi and I walked silently into the house.

5 comments:

  1. Ikoko, u have cause serious gbege ooo. Chai that bidemi self what's her own???

    ReplyDelete
  2. as in ehn dis bidemi aseju is becoming too much ooo ahan kilode????

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Bidemi na winch..... if na me I swear I go just kidnap her go sell am for Liberia....make she go dey do paramedic for injured soldiers... she's got Degree in problems

    ReplyDelete