Story of Addiction (Episode 101)

I moved closer to her and with my heart on my hand. I poured the oil into my palm and I positioned at her back. I start applying the lotion oil on her back gently. I intentionally hit my hand at the base of her bre*st and with each time I did, she let out moans (awww). I applied a little pressure at the back of her neck. I massage it very well.
She held my hand and she tilted her neck facing me. Her lips was inviting and I placed a kiss on it. She reciprocated by opening her mouth while I slid my tongue into it. My left hand find its way to left brea*st. I fondled it and she moans. I repositioned myself on top of her and clamped my mouth on one of her nipp*les.
I was really enjoying myself until my phone rang... it was Ruka. It then dawn on me that I have an appointment.
Immediately I saw the name... I jumped up. I put a finger across my mouth signalling Bidemi not talk.

I pressed the silence button then pretended that to pressed the pick (green) button. I started talking to myself. I acted as if my Dad's relative has been waiting for me.
I ended the call.
Me: Bidemi... I have to go now.
Bidemi: (not happy) okay... can I come with you?
Me: (Smiling) I wish you could but the man in question won't welcome the idea of me coming with a lady.
Bidemi: (faints voice) okay... I hope you will come back early... I want to see you today?
Me: (no be today again)... sure... let me rush to drop the car and come back.
She wanted to see me off but I rushed out of her room. I don't want Ruka to call me for the second time without me picking.
Besides she's not even dressed up yet, the longer I stay the higher the chances of her calling again.
I'm now outside Adeboye's gate.
What on earth did Ruka want... I thought we agreed for 10am.
It's just some minutes after 9am. I connected a call to Ruka to her to find out and she Picked.
Ruka: hello love
Me: hello dear... how are you doing?
Ruka: I'm fine.... I'm sorry for bothering you. I just wanted to know if I could bring Rice for you?
Me: (excited) cooked by you.
Ruka: (giggles) yes
Me: sure... I have not taken anything today... I will be expecting you.
Ruka: (chuckles) okay dear.
She ended the call. Ruka is cooking for me. I think she's taking this relationship too seriously than I expected. I just hope that when I decided not to move on with her: she won't start saying... I dated you when you were nobody. I bought clothes for you. Did your laundry. Cooked food for you and so on.
Anyway, I no kuku send am... I dey wait for that day. (Naija girls).

4 comments:

  1. Mr Morakinyo, I waited for more dan 48hrs nd dis wat I get jst an additional episode....tot I ll b getting like 12 additional episodes...#angry..mo ma da ibi bai ru oooo

    ReplyDelete