Story of Addiction (Episode 105)

I got to Rooftop hotel exactly 5pm. I connected a call to Sarah and she picked.
Sarah: hello dear... are you around now?
Me: yes... where are you?
Sarah: (giggles) same room 234.
Me: I'm coming to join you now.
I ended the call and I headed straight to room 234. I'm a little bit surprised that I dint meet Tunde and co. at the relaxation spot. I just headed down to room 234. I opened the door without knocking. I met Sarah sitting on the bed with her face applied with little makeup. She must have applied it when I called her that I'm on my way up. Anyway, that's not why I'm here. I moved closer to her and kissed her on cheek before greeting her.

Me: my angel.. How are you doing?
Sarah: (giggles) I'm fine and you?
Me: (Smiling) never would have been better .... you look smashing today
Sarah: (Smiling) thanks dear... I have to look good for you because I now have Adedoyin to compete with.
Me: (laughing) it's no competition my dear... it's you that I want. Adedoyin is just our friend
Sarah: a friend.... I don't think so; with what she said you told her. Femi, don't deceive me
Me: (looking serious) I'm serious... I might truly said those things that she said I did, but she always put most words in my mouth.
Sarah: I think Adedoyin loves you and she always have one or two things to say about you. Even if what we are discussing has nothing to do with you: she just chip you in. I wished that she should just go back to Abuja. She has overcome her stay.
Me: (Smiling) I miss you Sarah... I don't want to share you with anybody... not even Adedoyin.
I moved closer to her and I helped her out of her clothes. She is now nak*ed. I UnCloth myself in the sexie*t way I can.
I mounted her without any form of romance. I penetrated her forcefully with one long stroke. She cried out because she's still dry. After like 4/5 strokes, she is wet. I thrust in and out of her. She held me tight and I could not controlled the excitement, I released under 3mins.
Sarah: what was that? Have you ccum?
Me: (looking down) yes
Sarah: (disappointed) why? Are you sick?
Me: (looking away) I don't know what came over me... I guess it's the excitement of being with you. I'm sorry.
She looked into my eyes and told me not to worry. I pushed her on her back and I fondled her brea*t. I placed my mouth on her nip*le and I tried to get some milk out of it. She moaned. I moved my right hand to her "V'' and I inserted my index finger into the already wet island. I moved it in and out for awhile. She bucks upward in excitement. Then I replaced my index finger with my thumb. I twisted it round and she starts calling my name in different languages.
She dragged me on top of her; shouting "Femi please make love to me". I mounted her, only for my "OGA" to go limp again. I tried everything I can but I just can't manage to force it to enter.
The whole scene reminds me of Kikelomo. I'm now sweating. I couldn't concentrate nor relax because of what Sarah might say. It would be much worse than the other day that I under performed.
After trying it for 5mins, without making headway. I started bringing myself down before she could say anything.
Me: (sad tone) I'm very sorry... maybe it's because of my anxiety to be with you that caused it. I feel really ashamed of myself now. I know that you will be thinking; I have exhausted all my strength on Adedoyin. But.......
Sarah: it's okay.... I'm a little disappointed but that's life. it's always full of ups&down. It just that it pains me that I have to rush down here for nothing. All is well Femi.
It's now some minutes after 6pm. We just discussed some things about her plan. She said that she might travel with Adedoyin to Abuja next week to submit a business proposal to her company.
She did the talking while I just responded with yes/no... sometimes just nodding my head.
All the things going through my head is how I will try one more time.

4 comments: