Story of Addiction (S02 E40)

He crossed over to say hello and he was shocked to see Ruka in the vehicle with me.
Brother Segun: how are you doing Ruka...?
Ruka: fine oo... Bros
Me: good evening bros Segun
Brother Segun: evening aburo... it's a dark night. I dint know that you guys were friends. (facing Ruka)
Ruka: (Smiling) we are just getting close now.
Brother Segun: Okay then... I want to check on someone before Dad gets back. and I suggest you rush home to drop this car before he does too.
Ruka: Okay bros. good night
Brother Segun: good night Ruka

He left us. I dropped off Ruka in front of her house. Parked Baba Customs car then I went to my room to rest a little and make some calls. I laid on the bed only to noticed something unusual in my pocket. It's the money Adedoyin gave me. I sized it with the nomination of N1000 (I can't count it). It won't be more than 50pieces; which makes it N50000. I connected a call to her (Adedoyin) and she picked almost at the second beep.
Adedoyin: hello dear... are you home now?
Me: I just entered now... I'm sorry that I have to leave too soon.
Adedoyin: don't worry... it's a good thing that you told me before hand. it's good that you are home now.
Me: thanks dear.... thank you for the money too. I really appreciate.
Adedoyin: I just ended a call from Sarah... she gave me your bank account details. I will send some money into your account tomorrow. I don't like going around with too much cash.
Me: (excited) thank you dear... so what do you think about what happened today?
Adedoyin: (chuckles) it's been long that I had a nice time. Thank you.. I wish we could see everyday till I return to Abuja next week Thursday.
Me: (everyday ke) Me too... if that's what you want
Adedoyin: what about we meeting up tomorrow... same place... same time?
Me: (tomorrow) I love to but I can't make the time. What about 5pm in the evening then I leave 7:45pm. Same place.
Adedoyin: Okay... it's a date then.
We continued talking then she told me all what she told Sarah.
How she was very happy around me. I excused her to attend to something then I ended the call.
I must call Sarah before she does. But I don't have any explanation to what Adedoyin said she told her. I just have to call her before she does.
I was still contemplating whether to call her or not when Sarah's call entered my phone.
My mind skipped as I picked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment