Story of Addiction (Episode 99)

I am very happy with the way things are going. I just have to look for a suitable way of sleeping with Ruka without having any hard feelings. I have less than 3days to execute my plans or I lose out to Badoo.
It's not really about the bet now. I have not actually slept with a lady around my age bracket. It's only Sarah & Adedoyin that I have done it with. They are much older than me. Though, I am an inch close to getting down with Kikelomo back then, but I just couldn't nail it on the head. I just have to double up my efforts on Ruka.
I'm seriously thinking of Ruka when Motunrayo's call rang on my phone. I almost forgot that I have a girlfriend that goes by that name. I picked.
Me: hello my dear... I was about dialling your number when your call entered.
Motunrayo: since morning... you dint call and you expected me to believe that.
Me: I know that's what you will say. I'm sorry for not calling you.

Motunrayo: I just don't know my stand with you. It seems to me that you are avoiding me. I'm not supposed to be telling you this but I just have to.
Me: hanhan... Motunrayo... how could you say a thing like that... I have been busy. I am really dying to see you.
Motunrayo: I don't think so... if you are really dying to see me; you would have called me at least once today.
Me: I'm sorry... I just started my home lesson. I'm not chanced again. But not to worry... I will be calling you every time I think about you
Motunrayo: I don't want it to look as if I'm forcing myself on you. If you don't want me... please let me know.
We argued for five minutes and I ended with a promise of seeing her soonest.
Motunrayo voiced out her mind and I promised to make it up to her. How I'm going to do it, remains a mystery to me. I have a non negotiable appointment with Sarah tomorrow.....
Ruka deadline is around the corner. may God help me. I dialled Ruka's number and she picked.
Ruka: (sounds exicted) hello dear...
Me: hello ife mi ... how are you doing?
Ruka: I'm fine... very very fine and you?
Me: (faints voice) I'm scared.... very very scared
Ruka: why are you scared?
Me: because of my love for you... I'm scared that some guys will just come and snatch you away from me
Ruka: (laughing) that's not possible na... I'm supposed to be the one thinking like that. I'm the one being insecure about the relationship.
I asked her what she thought about the kiss. She replied that it was just too short but effective. She made me promise that I will make it longer than today's, anytime we kiss again. I kissed her goodnight and we ended the call.
I just have to look for a day off (from Chidinma) to execute my plans. I will definitely call her tomorrow not to come. If I call her today, she might misunderstood my lies. I have two days to execute my plan with Ruka.
My lesson go wait. No be say na A1 I dey find for the exam.
Last credit don do me (C6). I no go fit die jo. I dozed off... without eating my dinner.


MUST READ ---> How I Sold My Semen To UNILAG Chics For N10000

1 comment:

  1. Lol na last credit u dey findπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Chai see life next episode plss

    ReplyDelete