Story of Addiction (Episode 115)

We got to the living room. I brought out my phone and saw an unread text message on it. I was not surprised when I read it.
It was the bank alert Sarah told me about. I dialled her number not minding the presence of Bidemi. She picks.
Sarah: hello dear! Hope you are fine?
Me: I'm very fine. I just got the alert now. Thank you very much.
Sarah: it's nothing.... are you going to make the 6pm?
Me: (looking at Bidemi) yes... getting dressed up now.
Sarah: (giggles) okay dear... I can't wait to see you.
Me: me too... let me rush up: so as to meet up with the time.
Sarah: okay dear... love you.
Me: (smiling) the same here dear.
I ended the call still not minding the Bidemi's presence. She sat down quietly like a tamed dog. I left her for my room...
Then rushed to the bathroom. The thought of meeting up with
Sarah flooded my mind as I took my bath. It makes me have an erectionn. I just have to take my mind off today's event.
I'm now through with my bathing. I headed for my room using the towel to dry my wet body.
I opened the door to my room and I was surprised to meet Bidemi on the bed. My 'OGA' is half erectedd. She fixed her eyes on it. I stylishly went to the wardrobe: picked a new boxers and I put it on. I was about rounding up with my dressing when Bidemi broke the silence.

Bidemi: I know that you are going to see a lady. What have I done to deserve this treatment from you? Is it a crime to show someone that you love them. Is it a.......
Me: (cuts her off) stop it Bidemi.... that's the point. you always think you are the only one in love. With the rubbish stunt you pulled today, have you ever thought; why I let it go and I allowed you into my house? No... no... you are just being crazy on how to possess what you never had... if I had known that this is how my dating you would be ; I would have stick to just being your friend. You made me look silly in front of my
little sister and friend. Hush...
Bidemi: (tears rolling down) that does not answer my question.
Where are you going?
I wanted to say something but I just kept quiet because I already knew that she won't keep quiet until I gave her an answer to her rhetorical question. I need to get some condom from the wardrobe but with her still around me, I just can't. I dashed to Badoo's room. I was not surprised when I checked the corner of his wardrobe and I saw lots of condom there. I put a pack in my wallet. I was about closing the wardrobe when I saw packet of the performance enhancer that he gave
me the other day. I looked at the pack for the name. It's tramadol. I used a tablet and I returned packet to the wardrobe.
It's now 5:55pm. I rushed to my room and I met Bidemi now crying. I'm not cut out for her tears. She's always like that when she does something wrong. I just have to look for a way to discharge her.
Me: Bidemi.... to be frank with you. I'm not really happy with what you did today. It's just a pity that we can talk about it now. I have to go. I'm going with a friend to get some project done. I'm already late.
Bidemi: (still crying) it's okay.... will you call me when you get back?
I just acted as if I'm not angry with her. I promised calling her.
I walked her to the gate and I paid for the bike that takes her home.
At last, I'm now free. It's now some minutes after 6pm. I waited for a while, so as to be sure that she won't turn back. I stopped a bike and I headed for rooftop hotel. I dialled her
Sarah's number and she picked.
Sarah: hello dear... are you there now?
Me: no ooo.. I am almost there and you?
Sarah: I'm just entering the hotel now... please don't keep me waiting. The same room 234 my dear.
Me: okay dear.
I got there around few minutes after I ended the call. I paid the bike man. I headed straight to the reception. I saw Ronke and we exchanged greetings.
Ronke: (smiling) Femi Femi... I saw your Babe now. she just entered the hotel building. You and this your babe.
Me: (smiling) big mama mi! Abi ooo. You just dey shine... dey shine.... my friend is really taking good care of you very well.
Where is Tunde?
Ronke: (hissed) he is with a lady inside. Your friend is foolish.
He.......
Me: (cuts her off) hey Ronke it's your Tunde we are talking about here. chill okay
Ronke: I'm sorry... he so much like woman.... look at you. It's you and Sarah. But Tunde, it's me and the others.
Me: I understood you very well. I would have loved to sit down and have this chat but I have an appointment. Maybe some other time.
Ronke: (smiling) no problem... let me give you my number then we can talk over it with a drink.
I brought out my phone and I stretch out my hand to give her.
She extended her hand to my arm and she caressed it down to my hand.
I just stood there speechless. With my tramadol starting to take effect.

1 comment: