Story of Addiction (Episode 98)

It's now 20mins past 6pm. I cleaned up our mess. She laid on the bed with me, resting her head on my chest. She rested for a while then she looked up to my face and planted a kiss on my lips. It was a fast kiss but I knew it passed a message (thank you).
We both laid Unclad on the bed. I kept rubbing her back till she slept off. My mind is worried. I'm with Adedoyin and my mind is thinking of someone else. I was just lost in thought of Sarah. Only God knows what would be going through Sarah's mind right now.
Adedoyin is a free spirited person that you just can't but like. Even with the warning, Sarah drummed into my ear. I think my likeness for Adedoyin is growing by the day.
I was lost in Sarah's thought when Adedoyin's phone rang. I helped her with her bag. She brought out her phone.

Adedoyin: it's sarah.... what does she want?
Me: (Smiling) I think you should pick up to find out.
Adedoyin refused to pick it. She called for two more times then she stopped calling. Only for her to call my number after 5mins. I told Adedoyin that's her friend that's calling. She told me not to pick it but I declined. I picked (she wan put me for trouble)
Me: hello Sarah...
Sarah: hello Femi... are you still with Adedoyin?
Me: (looking at Adedoyin) yes... but she's sleeping right now.
Sarah: (sounds unhappy) okay... I have been calling her number but she's not picking. tell her to call me when she wakes up.
Me: Okay... I will
Sarah: (tone low) just keep enjoying yourself.... call me when you are through with her .
Me: Okay.... good bye.
I ended the call. I told Adedoyin what she told me. She was not happy because of the fact she knows of her appointment with me. I calmed her down to let it go with a kiss.
it's now getting late. We showered together and we still have time for one round of sex in the bathroom.
We dressed up and she drops me off at my house. She gave me an envelope of money. I kissed her and I cautiously stepped out of the car; incase of being sighted by Ruka or Bidemi. She Zooms off.
It's now 7:23pm. I'm very hungry. I need to eat something. I rushed to kitchen, only to meet my sister just making super. I dashed to the store and I helped myself with some garri Ijebu.
I gobbled it down without no sugar or Milk. I'm now fully satisfied. I started making my phone calls. I dialled Sarah's number.. she picked.
Sarah: hello Femi... are you home now?
Me: Yes... you said I should call you when I'm through with her.
Sarah: I know you had a good time... so I won't ask you anything unless you tell me
Me: Okay.... If I tell you that I don't have a good time with Adedoyin. I'm very sure that you will know that I'm lying.
Sarah: (shocked) really
Me: Yes my dear... the good time I had with her was fun and hell at the same time.
Sarah: (sounds confused) What do you mean?
Me: I was with Adedoyin today but my mind was with you. I wished you were her today. All my thoughts were just about how you would be feeling... when I'm with her.
Sarah: it was hell today... I was tempted to call her to know if you guys are still together.
Me: I know... but I don't want to pick her call. She was actually sleeping then.
We chatted for awhile and we concluded on seeing tomorrow.
I just have to start doubling my blood tonic intake.... I hope these two friends won't kill me. but come to think of it... I'm enjoying myself.

4 comments:

  1. Mr Morakinyo am done with dis episode.....NEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXTTTTTTT 😆😆😆

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only blood tonic u also will need confirm agbo for ya waist. Next Episode Pls

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol blood tonic dem go suck u dry b4 u know it u sha dey collect money

    ReplyDelete