Story of Addiction (S02 E46)

Me: hello
Sarah: (low voice) hello... how are you doing?
Me: I'm fine and you?
Sarah: I'm fine too... you dint deem to call me since yesterday as you promised.
We were still on our way home. I just can't leave Chidinma to strike a good conversation with Sarah, with her listening.
Me: I'm sorry.... I don't have any explanation for not calling
you back. I'm just sorry.
Sarah: (sobbing) it's okay.. Adedoyin told me about your appointment this morning. are you still going to Rooftop hotel this evening?
Me: (looking at Chidinma) I am with a friend on the road. I can't talk right now.. I will call you back in the next 10minutes.

Sarah: (sounds unhappy) okay... I hope you will.
Me: hanhan.... I will na..
Sarah: Okay oooo... love you
Me: Okay later.... I will call you.
Sarah: I said "I love you"
Me: (looking at Chidinma) the same here.
She doesn't sound happy with the conversation as she terminated the call. I looked at Chidinma and she strikes a conversation.
Chidinma: is that your real girlfriend now?
Me: (Smiling) no... just a friend
Chidinma: Okay oooo.... everyone is your friend. Then I suppose it's every girl that calls you, ends their call with "I love you"
Me: (confused) What do you mean Chichi?
Chidinma: (Smiling) so my name is now Chichi..... Anyway,
I'm not interested nor jealous of you. Just try as much as possible to talk freely whenever I'm around. Hush... I'm not your girlfriend. It won't hurt you to reply her with "love you too", rather than saying "same here".
Me: (moody) I don't know what to say.... okay ma!
We both entered the house and I excused myself to my room to conclude my discussion with Sarah. She picked.
Sarah: (excited) I thought you would not call back.
Me: why won't I call back? You are my life na. I can't imagine both of us not being together.
Sarah: hmnnnnn... so are you still going this evening?
Me: It depends on what you want.... you decide....
Sarah: (giggles) Okay then.... you can go see her today but only if you promised to see me at the same time tomorrow
Me: (Smiling) I'm always available for you. How I wished that........?
Sarah: (eager) what?
Me: that you are not attached to someone.... I would have introduced you to my friends.
Sarah: (laughing) really... I would have loved that but I'm very happy that you understand. I love you Femi.
Me: I love you too... I really want to hold you right now. Kiss your lips and tell you how much I have missed you.
Sarah: I miss you too....
We talked for 5mins and she ended the call. I'm now alone in my room thinking.
These ladies (Sarah and Adedoyin) won't allow me see other ladies ooo. Ruka's bet is still there to lose. How would I even win the bet when I don't even have time for her.
Motunrayo is clamoring to see me. I don't even have time for myself, not to even talk of her. Bidemi is there also.
Mtsweee.... I am now thinking of changing my course from Electrical Electronics Engineering to Time management. that's if they even have a course like that.

5 comments: