Story of Addiction (Smiling 103)

I have not seen Ruka so timid. She is always the centre of attention. I continued my conversation with her and I know that it has started having effect on her. I stared into her eyes and she looked away. I moved closer to her. My lips very close to hers and her breathing now erratic. She kissed my lips and I returned the favour.
We kissed and kissed. I gently dragged her on top of me; on the couch. I touched her body while we kissed. I squeezed her bumbum and she let out a moan. I managed to slide my right hand through her jean and pant. I fondled it raw. My hands
were not too free because her jean was so tight to her body.

We continued kissing as if our lives depended on it. My right hand couldn't roam freely but my index finger still manage to locate her "V". I inserted it inside of her. She was wet. She broke out on our kiss and held my hand; signalling that I should stop.
I gently removed it and we both kept quiet for awhile. She was shy to look at me (who cares). How could she turn me on and stopped me halfway to the promise land. I'm getting furious and getting disgusted with her being silent. I managed to take a deep breath (controlling my anger) before calling her name.
Me: Ruka.... Ruka....... Ruka
She dint answer me but look at me each time I called, only for her to stare away afterward.
Me: Okay... I'm sorry if what happened between us made you to go dark on me. I promise it won't happen again.
Ruka: (nods her head) ... it's not like that... it's just......
Me: what? I won't be able to take care of you.
Ruka: (forcing a Smiling) no.. not that. It's just that It's been more than a year that I'm this close to a guy. I'm sorry.
Me: it's okay.... I'm sorry for being too forward. We still have blessed days ahead of us.
I just hope she won't finds out about my intention (bet). It's only tomorrow that I have to execute my plans. I moved closer to her and I pecked her on cheek.
We locked our fingers and she gained her confidence back. We talked virtually everything. She sure knows how to keep someone's company.
She told me about Badoo. How he woo(d) her. She also confessed that she was almost accepting the proposal when Fatimo told her about him being a flirt.
Ruka: I'm not supposed to be telling you this but Fatimo admitted that your brother was her boyfriend until he broke her heart with another girl on her street.
Me: (surprised) I'm sorry about that but he's a nice person. I bet Fatimo don't knows that I'm his brother?
Ruka: (Smiling) she knows.... I told her but she persuaded me to date you. I hope she's not wrong with her advice.
Me: (Smiling) hmnnnnnn.... I hope so too
Ruka: so you intend breaking my heart like your brother did to Fatimo?
I kept quiet but deep down in my mind; I know that I'm not better off my brother. May God help me with this bet!
Ruka: hello oooo
Me: ye yes.... I mean ...no my dear. we are two different people. Femi is different from Segun. I don't think my brother loves Fatimo the way I love you. I placed you above all other
ladies. You are very special to me. I love you.
Ruka: (Smiling) I love you too.
We chatted and I lied to her about not having a girlfriend. She actually don't believe me and I don't expect her to. My phone rang and it's Sarah's. I checked the time... it's some minutes after 4pm. I froze out.

2 comments: