Story of Addiction (S02 E41)

Me: hello dear... I was about to call you when your call entered.
Sarah: hmnnnnn... okay oooo... so how was today with my friend?
Me: (careful of what to say) it was fine... it was fine
Sarah: just fine... ?
I knew that Adedoyin had updated her with the event of today; so I just have to keep ignoring her questions till she stop asking me questions that she already has answers to.

Me: it was fun too... fun and fun.
Sarah: won't you gist me anything.
Me: she's a nice person. She gave me some money too. Help me to thank her.
Sarah: (getting impatience) she will definitely give you money. Don't try to play smart with me. I'm not your mate. You know what I'm talking about.
Me: (voice saddens) Okay I'm sorry. I forgot that you are much older than me. Thank you for remembering me.
Sarah: I'm sorry... I shouldn't have said such things to you. I'm sorry.
Me: (voice still low) you dint hurt me na. what you said is just the truth.
Sarah: (remorseful voice) I'm sorry Femi.... I know you are not happy with what I said.... I'm very sorry.
Me: (low voice)... it really hurt you know but I will be fine. I got to attend to somethings.. we will talk tomorrow.
Sarah: (sad voice) if that's what you want... good night dear
Me: good night... ooh. . Before I forget, Adedoyin proposed that we meet at Rooftop hotel at 5pm tomorrow. I just thought I should let you know. Goodnight .
I terminated the call before she could say another word. I knew that she would definitely call back. She did and I dint pick. She kept calling and I refused to pick it.
It's not that I was angry with what she said but I just seized the opportunity to turn the tide against her.
She kept calling for a while then she stopped.
It's now late now(10pm). My kid sister brought me my dinner.
She asked if there's anything wrong with me. Because I didn't even bother asking what's up for dinner.... I reminded her of my promise to her (KFC). She jumped in joy and walks out of my room.
I was busy devouring the white amala with egusi soup when badoo entered. I shouted Badoo... Badoo... the baddest brother ever liveth.

2 comments:

  1. Hi.. Thanks for trying to post as much episodes as possible.. I litrarilly wake up everyday hope to read new episodes. After my morning prayers I just balance and read the available episodes. Lovely work keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darling, I appreciate and How are you?

      Delete