Story of Addiction (S02 E47)

I kept thinking on how I can manage my love life when my phone rang. It was Chidinma. I guess she might have been thinking that I slept off. I have left for awhile.
I went to the living room and we continued with our tutorial.
We concluded on the Energy Enthalpy and we rounded up for the day. she took her leave 3pm on the dot.
I still have 2hours for myself.... I think I can invite Ruka over.
At least we can spend some quality time together. I connected a call to her and she picks.
Ruka: hello love

Me: (excited) hello dear... we ved just finished our tutorial for today. I'm very happy now.
Ruka: why are you happy?
Me: at least I can now fully concentrate on thinking about you... not thinking Chemistry and you together
Ruka: Okay oooo
Me: are you around?
Ruka: yes....
Me: can you please come to my house? I want to see you.
Ruka: no ooo... I don't want any problem o.. I can't come
I managed to talk her into coming. She agreed to be with me in the next 10minutes or there about. I hope I can create an impression on her before hitting the jackpot before the deadline
I arranged my books exactly where she could see them (serious student). I'm all set now but my mind flashed to Bidemi. She might come back. I dialled her number and she picked.
Bidemi: hello dear
Me: (sounding exhausted) hello Bidemi... I taught you said you were coming back
Bidemi: I don't want to disturb you guys. Are you guys through now?
Me: (still sounding exhausted) Yes... I'm very tired now. I want to rest. I just feel like saying hello to you and also thank you for the Tshirt.
Bidemi: (Smiling) it's alright. I'm about coming to your place now. But since you said that you are tired. I will come later in the day.
Me: don't worry yourself... I will come around as soon as I woke up. let me just lie down a little.
Bidemi: Okay... I will be expecting you. bye ife mi
Me: bye my love.
She terminated the call. Thank God that I remembered to call her. She might come around. I waited for 2mins then rushed downstairs to open the gate for Ruka at the sound of the gate bell. I opened the gate.
She is truly a model. The native she wears was so perfectly sown into her skin, that it brings out the small curves that I never thought she has. Her face is beautiful as ever. I guess being a model has helped her to know how to apply powder (makeup). It's just perfect for her face (unlike some girls that would look like masquerade... just in the name of makeup).
We entered the house and I complemented her beauty. She just kept blushing without showing any signs of weaknesses.
We are now in the living room.
Ruka: here I am.... I hope you are happy now.
Me: (laughing) I'm more than happy... happy is just an understatement. I'm happyjonathangoodlucktobia now.
Ruka: (laughing) hanhan....what does that vocab mean?
Me: (Smiling) it simply means that I'm happy that you are my friend. Ruka... I love you.
Ruka: (giggles) I love you.... I'm always happy whenever I'm with you. I'm just scared everyday with you being my friend.
Me: scared of what? Scared to love me or scared that I'm lying to you?
Ruka: it's nothing really... I'm just scared that something might go wrong. I think I'm madly in love with you. I love you Femi.
Me: (confused) I love you too.
I moved closer to her and I pecked her on her forehead while hugging her.
I don't know if I can live with this.. after winning the bet. It seems she has fallen in love with me beyond my own imagination. I can't possibly let my emotion have the better part of me on this issue.
My Lord... I need strength to see me through.

5 comments:

  1. I had to quickly update, cos I don't know how busy my day would be... Hi guys. How did your weekend go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool bro....tnx for d update, when r u dropping more?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weekend was short how u doing. Have a great day ahead.

    ReplyDelete