Story of Addiction (S02 E43)

Badoo and I kept chatting for awhile. He insisted on continuing with the bet. I was just making fun of him that by the time I won: his money would have accumulated to like N30000.
He said goodnight and he went to his room. I'm now alone.
Thinking of how to execute my plan with Ruka. It would be very hard now. I already have my hands full. Sarah, Adedoyin,
Bidemi and Motunrayo all craves for my attention. Chidinma also wants me to be available at least once in a while for my lesson.
All my thoughts is now focused on how to sleep with Ruka. I just have to win this bet. With this thought I slept off.
I woke up around 8am. I knew that Chidinma would soon be here; but I'm just too tired to get up. I picked my phone and I dialled Chidinma's number. She picked.
Chidinma: hello... good morning

Me: good morning... I'm sorry for not picking your calls and not calling back yesterday. My phone was on silent.
Chidinma: yesterday has gone now... just try to be picking my calls anytime I call.
Me: it's okay.... are you coming today?
Chidinma: yes... I will soon leave home now.
Me: (ooh no) okay... I will be expecting you.
Chidinma: Okay... bye.
I ended the call not happy (mtsweee). I wanted to talk her into not coming. I took a shower and dressed up; waiting for my home teacher.
While waiting.... I connected a call to Ruka.... and she picks.
We talked for 5mins. she said she wants to see me but I just told her that my home lessons has started. I wont be available during the day. She kissed me as she ends the call.
It's now 2mins to 9am. I heard the gate bell. I went down to open the gate; only for me to meet Bidemi at the gate.
Me: (surprised) good morning Bidemi .... how are you doing?
Bidemi: I'm fine... won't you let me in? or you would prefer asking me questions at the gate
Me: my bad... I'm sorry ... let's go inside.
This Bidemi is just unpredictable... thank God that I dint tell Chidinma not to come today. I bet Bidemi would have caught me and Ruka today.
We walked into the living room with different thought in my head. we starts chatting.
Me: I love your dress... it's new one. It looks perfect on you.
Bidemi: (Smiling) thank you... I thought you won't notice. Got it yesterday with some other things.
Me: it's very beautiful on you.
Bidemi: I bought something for you too yesterday.
She presented me with a designer Tshirt. I loved it. The design is beautiful and she got my favourite colour (purple). I just love it.
Me: (Smiling) thank you Bidemi... but you shouldn't have got me a shirt. Today is not my birthday and you know that.
Bidemi: it's nothing.... I just feel like getting you something yesterday.
Me: thanks... it's lovely and it's my favourite colour. Nobody would have guessed that except you. Thank you.
Bidemi: (Smiling) you are welcome...
I moved closer to her and I planted a kiss on her lips. She reciprocated by slipping her tongue in between my lips. We kissed passionately and I moved right hand to handle her left bre*st. She moaned without breaking up the kiss. My OGA was
now battling with my trousers. I was about to remove her blouse when I heard the gate bell.
We separated. That would definitely be Chidinma (my teacher).
She dressed herself properly due to the rough handling by me.
I went to the gate and it was Chidinma quite alright.
What I saw.... made me conclude that by the time I clock 30years; I will definitely have stroke with the rate my heartbeat raced these days.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Job so far @tobi. This Femi no go kill himself ooo hian

    ReplyDelete