Story of Addiction (S02 E38)

I managed to talk her out of not going with me. I kissed her and she gave me an envelope which I suppose it to be money (dint check).
I rushed out of the room; only for the receptionist to call me
Uncle...Uncle. I looked back at her with a frown on my face.
Me: what's it?
Receptionist: good evening sir
Me: (not Smiling) evening ... what is it?
Receptionist: I know that you were two people that booked a room. You just can't leave without us confirming if she's okay.

Me: she's fine.... you can go and check for yourself... I'm already late for an appointment. (made an attempt to move)
Receptionist: it's one of the hotel policies.... you have to follow us to the room to confirm. we are sorry for any inconveniences.
We argued for awhile then I agreed to go with her to the room.
She called two security men to follow us to the room.
I started having funny feelings. I opened the door and she is not in the room. The look on their faces makes me feel guilty without doubt. I rushed to the bathroom and I met her taking her bath.
While waiting for her; I took time to check on the missed calls. It was from Ruka and Chidinma. The messages are from Chidinma. Asking me to call her back in first message while the second message reads that she has gone home that my sister is back now.
We stood there for like 5mins before she eventually came out.
The receptionist apologised and moved out with her security men.
I explained everything to her and she laughed it off. We both went downstairs together and the receptionist still apologised for the embarrassment.
We got to her jeep and she insisted on dropping me off at the event centre.
Me: I don't know when they would end the programme. I think you should drop me at my house. It's not too far from here. I wish to go with one of my dad's car. So as to ease her coming home.
Adedoyin: no problem then... your sister should be happy to have a brother like you.
Me: Yes ooo... I'm also very happy to have her as my only sister.
She drove me to Customs house. I rushed into the house to pick the car keys (avoiding Funmilayo) while Adedoyin waited for me outside.
I got the car out of the gate and I waved good bye to Adedoyin. I eventually got to the hall at exactly 4:44pm. The audition is still on.
Ruka has not even paraded yet. All the seat were nearly filled up. The remaining seat, Ruka won't see me. So I choose to stand where I know that she would definitely see me.
The event went on smoothly but I was not really happy that Ruka did not see me. It's now 6:30pm. I just have to go.
All my efforts of coming to the audition is now in vain. I hissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment