Story of Addiction (Episode 96)

Dedicating this episode to David Tookhes he started reading this Blog on friday and yes he is upto date, he bugged me on BBM that i must upload plenty episodes today, LOL and yes i want to try and do that.... i guess i should drop my Pin too, Good idea? Story of Addiction continues below... Enjoy


David Tookhes
David Tookhes
David Tookhes


I hugged her. We stood like that for awhile. She seems happy to be like that. We both savour the moment.
I released my grip from her. We looked into each others eyes with both love and lust. I was really tempted to kiss her but I don't want her to look as if I'm desperate. I just have to keep on with slow&fast pace together.

We talked virtually everything.... from politics to sport... sport to lifestyle.... then we narrowed it to our relationship.
Ruka: so tell me... how many girls have you dated before me?
Me: (Smiling) they are many oooo... if I tell you, you won't date me again.
Ruka: (laughing) hmnnnnnn... don't worry yourself... I will. how many?
Me: (Smiling) if I have not lost count... it would be more than 894ladies; that makes you number 895.
Ruka: (laughing) liar... I know you won't tell me. it's okay... I know you will someday
Me: (Smiling) okay... if you say so. What about you... how many?
Ruka: mine is not upto 3... actually you are my third.
Me: (Smiling) interesting... so what happened to number 2?
Ruka: (moody) I don't want to talk about him. Let me just say that he travelled out of the country and he moved on.
Me: it's okay... I'm here now. I will try as much as possible to be here for you. Even when there are fogs in the sky, I will Surely find my way to you. I love you Ruka. Femi Loves You.
Ruka: (tears in her eyes) I love you too. thank you... thank you
Me: (rubs her shoulder) It's well my dear
It's now 4pm and she suggested that she takes her leave. I really enjoyed her company but I think I'm losing the bet.
She's has gone through a lot in her past. I can't imagining telling her that it's all about a bet.
She stood up to take her leave. She was heading for door. I held back her right hand and rolled her into my arms. I planted my lips on hers and we kissed. It was a fast kiss but
unforgettable one.
I saw her off to the gate, where we met Funmilayo talking with her school friend (a guy).
I was hurt ... I mean really hurt. She's just 14. How could she bring a guy home? She was surprised to see us. She started stammering. I wish I could kill her and her friend right now.
Funmilayo: (voice shaking) goo good afternoon bros
Me: (looking serious) good evening Iyawo mi.
The guy: good evening sir
Me: good evening hmnnnn ....
The guy: Bayo.. it's just Bayo
Me: Okay... it's nice meeting you Bayo... meet my friend Ruka.
We all chatted for like five minutes and our friends left. I kept staring into my sisters eyes and she kept avoiding the eye contact. Hush... I never had a girlfriend at 14. what's this world turning to?
Me: so...?
Funmilayo: he's just my friend.... I asked him to walk me home today
Me: Okay... is he your boyfriend?
Funmilayo: no... he's just a friend
Me: good... you are still young to be tampered it. besides, you are my wife. I don't like rivalry.
Funmilayo: (Smiling) hanhan... he's just a friend.
Me: Okay oooo.... I believe you. I have to rush somewhere now.
I dashed to the bathroom for a shower. I connected a call to
Sarah to inform her that I will be leaving very soon. I'm now set for Adedoyin.
It's now 4:45pm. I rushed outside to take a bike when a message entered my phone. It's credit alert from First Bank. It's from Adedoyin. She credited my account with N200,000.
I'm getting richer everyday. Ope ooo.
I'm going to make her really happy as I'm happy now. I got a bike and I dashed off to Rooftop hotel.

5 comments:

  1. So femi can be jealous ehen trying to protect his lil sis...Tobi ose jare kip up omo mi toh cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abeeni Lori......... well done. It's all good. Funniest thing is everyone is starting to fall in love with Femi. Oga gan. Thumbs up @tobi. Nice job so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. U wey de pansh person sister u no wan mk dem pansh ur own sister abi ? Deris God o .

    ReplyDelete
  4. A dog sabi how to feed his own pikin also sabi hw to kil a rat piikin* i dey feel yu femi* na me yu resemble

    ReplyDelete