Story of Addiction (S01 E19)

I ate my breakfast and I managed to call Motunrayo 10am and 11am on the dot. I was about going out to see Emeka when Kikelomo and Bidemi entered my room. I was shocked and silently praying that they have not discovered my escapades with them.
Me: hi guys
Kikelomo&Bidemi: hello
Bidemi: we came to apologise about what happened yesterday. Because if you had not stayed back with Kikelomo
yesterday., you would have ironed your Dad's clothes.
Me: I'm alright now.. thank you. Nobody forces me to do what I don't want to do. My staying back was solely my decision.

Kikelomo: Okay oooo.... we are going to the cinemas and we want you to accompany us if you are chanced.
Me: (see wahala ooo) sure... which cinema is that? (I hope this is not a set up ooo)
Bidemi: Constatin cinemas
Me: (next street) good... am I okay like this? (turning around)
Kikelomo: na cinema we dey go na not burial ceremony. We all laughed and Bidemi excused herself to go to the ladies. Immediately she left, Kikelomo jumped off her seat and started kissing me. I tried restraining her but she just kept going on (that was when I knew that this girls wan set me up). We continued kissing until we heard the sound of flushing from the restroom. Bidemi came out and we all set for the cinema. We got to the Cinema around 12 : 45pm and the movie we intend watching starts 1pm. So we took our time to snap picture with different backgrounds. My mind just Flashed that I have failed to call Motunrayo now for 2 consecutive hours. But I still cherish my phone, so I had to ignore her at least for now. Bidemi liked some of her pictures on my phone and she insisted on sharing some of them on my Facebook. Kikelomo and I excused her to get some pop corn. We dint spend up to 5mins and we returned to where Bidemi was. She was in tears. That was when I remembered that I dint delete Kikelomo's messages.
Bidemi: Who's Motunrayo?
Me: she's a friend. Is that why you are crying?
Bidemi: so what is going on between both of you (pointing towards Kikelomo and I)
Me: what do you mean?
Bidemi: don't play dumb with me... you know what "I hate both you" (crying and running away). Now faced with Kikelomo.... her eyes was filled with so much rage.
Kikelomo: dint I asked you to delete those messages?
Me: I forgot to... I'm sorry
Kikelomo: it's too late for that... so you collected Motunrayo's number at the party without even informing me.
Me: em... em... em....
Kikelomo: you are just a lying bastard... (she walks away from me)
I called out her name and stretch out my right hand to hold her back. The next thing I heard was 'gbosa' for my face. My phone and popcorn all scattered on the floor while she zooms off. People were just staring at me and I felt like disappearing from that place. I couldn't move for 5mins. A guy came up to me and put his arm around my neck. He was heaven sent. He acted as if we came there together. He just dragged me out of the cinema and I explained everything to him with tears in my eyes. I don't know this guy but I felt comfortable with him. He told me that his name is Tunde and we exchanged our contact.
Me: thank you very much oooo. I have never been disgraced publicly like this before
Tunde: I said you should not worry. By the time I hook you up with bigger girls. They will come begging you back.
Me: just because of text message.
Tunde: you are still new in the game and there are rules to be followed.
Rule 1: never leave a love text message on your phone
Rule 2: never leave a love text message on your phone
Me: Okay.... I will love to know more about your rules.
Tunde: no problem.... I like you and you are too cute to be
treated like that... I will fix you up. Got to go. I will holla you later.
Me: Okay friend.
We parted and I took a bike to my house, even though it's not too far from my house. I don't want any okada man to insult me today again.

No comments:

Post a Comment