Story of Addiction (S01 E28)

We continued our conversation...
Me: I don't hate you.... I just want us to have a little space before one of us gets hurt.
Bidemi: I'm already hurting... please forgive me. please (her voice shaking).
Me: you dint offend me; but things has changed since both of you left me at the cinemas in a confused state.
Bidemi: my sister told me what she did to you.... please find it in your heart to forgive us.
I know that she's crying and she is trying as much as she can not to make it obvious on phone.

Me: you girls dint offend me. You just made me to realise that what I was doing is not good. It's just that I had to resort to drinking before I realised that (pretending that they caused yesterday's drinking).
Bidemi: Okay... if that is what you want.. (crying on phone) no wahala. There is a reason for everything. Do take care of yourself.
Me: (yee..i don fu*k up, the girl no beg again). Okay... but I have a question for you before you end the call.
Bidemi: ask your question
Me: Okay.... in one of the messages, you left a blanked message "no wonder you dint want........!" what does that mean?
Bidemi: you'ved made up your mind already. There's no need for any explanation. Good night!
Me: Okay... good night! are we still friends?
Bidemi: sure but I don't think our friendship can be that close again.
Me: no problem then... good night.
I ended the call and I realised that I just lost my best friend.
Life goes on jo. I dialled Motunrayo's number and she picked and we chatted for a while before we said good night.
I went to my brothers room and reminded him that I will be needing the drug he promised to give me. He said no problem about that and he gave me a sachet of the performance enhancer.
Bros Segun : use it one hour before the real deal. It works like magic.
Me: Ese Egbon, want to sleep now. Good night
Bros Segun: odaro
I went to bed and I slept off almost instantly.

4 comments:

  1. *thinking seriously * wah kind of elder brother is dis egbon segun? O gan

    ReplyDelete
  2. His brother will ruin him

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is why he is called baddo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is why he is called baddo

    ReplyDelete