Story of Addiction (S01 E24)

I fumbled off the bike that my mum had to rush over to check on me. Immediately she smelled Alcohol on me,she just left me lying on the ground. I managed to stand up. I went over to my Dad. Me: good evening sir Dad: where are you coming from? Me: I went to a friends party. Dad: is that why you should come home drunk and
got everyone worried Me: I dint drink oooo... Dad: I can see that.... then stand upright Me: ((I tried to stand up right but my weight is too heavy for my legs to carry)... I'm standing upright sir I knew that my legs were seriously shaking. It's the influence of the alcohol I took. My Dad now faced the Adeboye's and thanked them for their support. He then called segun. Go and drop them and come home very fast ooo. It's late ooo. I looked at Bidemi&Kikelomo and I know what was going through their minds. I just greeted Mummyk as I fumbled into the house.

6 comments: