Story of Addiction (S01 E21)

My Dad usually comes home late on Saturdays (club things).
But my mum... where will I tell them that I went to? Went to my sister and confided in her (dint tell her where I was going). Told her that I will be coming back anytime from 8pm and if mummy asked of me.. that she should tell her that I went to collect GCE past question from someone that I just left now. She said no problem. I went to play with my mum in the living room then sneaked into my room around 5:30pm. I made a call to Tunde that I will be coming but I won't stay that long.

Exactly 6pm, I took a bike to the hotel at Johnson street. I called Tunde that I'm at the gate. After waiting for like 5mins, he came and we entered inside. He was with his friends in the VIP lounge (2girls... 3guys). He introduced the ladies... this is Ronke and this is Linda. They greeted me warmly by hugging me. With my assessment, those ladies will be over 40years old. Is this the kind of bigger girls that Tunde wants to link me to. I was still thinking when tunde ordered for 2 bottles of small stout and a plate of pepper soup (Stout ke) for me. I rushed the drinks with the hope that I would leave early but tunde ordered for more drinks which I rejected. I don't drink like that besides I don't want you to feel bad that was why I forced myself to drink the ones you gave me.
He smiled and said "you be correct guy". It is getting late: 7:30pm now. I told him that I had to leave because of my Dad.
Tunde: no oooo. I have a gift for you
Me: what gift is that?
Tunde: guys let's go inside...
We all moved inside the hotel. Tunde gave me room key 204 and said your package is inside there. I know that the package is a girl.I was feeling tipsy but I was still praying that it won't be old mama like Ronke and Linda ooo.
I managed to get to the door and I got the shock of my life when I opened it. What I saw really surprised me.

1 comment: