Story of Addiction (S02 E04)

I pleaded with her.
Me: there's still time na... 6:45pm.. I no go pity you this time around.
Sarah: (still angry) just do it well this time. I dint come here to play oooo
I started kissing her and handling her already exposed bre*st.
I started rubbing all my hands on her body. I touched her paradise and inserted a finger into her. I moved the finger in and out very slowly. She moaned and I inserted one more finger with the same slow pace.... she started jumping up&down the bed. I continued until she held me tight to herself. I immediately put on another Durex condom on.... I positioned her lying on her side and I entered her from the rear which makes her to make a sound as someone who is in pain.

I waited for a while and I started pumping in&out with long strokes. She started screaming my name and I increased the impetus of the pounding and we both came at the same time.
We laid there for 10minutes;... we dint say a word. It's now 7:23pm. Sarah broke the silence.
Sarah: I hope our last time out was not your best performance.
Me: no oooo (this lady wan kill me ni)
Sarah: it better be ooo... I can't allow you to disgrace me with this your performance.
Me: don't worry.... I will be fine before then.
Sarah: Okay.... I hope so... we are still seeing on Friday 10am prompt. it's your performance that would determine if I connect you with my friend or not.
Me: Okay dear...
I quickly dressed up and I was about to leave when she gave me an envelope containing N20k. I collected it. I still have time to say hello to Tunde and Ronke. Drank another bottle of stout off them then dashed off to Customs house.
I got home around 7:50pm... to my surprise, I met Kikelomo&Bidemi waiting for me in our living room. (My mouth go smell stout again) I just pretended I didn't see them and I went off to my room without saying hello.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Bro. Great Job.. Keep it rolling.. Omo see u form voltron for the babe's.. anticipating next episode

    ReplyDelete