Story of Addiction (S02 E03)

I put on something casual. I headed off to Bluetop hotel. I met Tunde and Ronke at one of the table. I didn't hesitate to join him.
Me: bawo ni Tunde...
Tunde: I dey oooo
Me: Ronke the big mama... (I no fit call am name for outside without her title ooo). How levels na?
Ronke: levels dey okay...

Tunde: this wan wey we see you today... I hope all is well.?
Me: Yes ore... I have an appointment with Sarah. She will be here anytime from now.
Tunde: hmnnnn... you sure like better thing ooo.
Me: abi oooo... I say make I take style resemble you. (pointing to ronke).
We all laughed while I called for two bottles of small stout. I was about gulping down the second bottle when my baby
shows at our table at 6:04pm. Right on time. I was very bold now and my Oga started battling with my trousers when she saw her. She greeted us and I excused myself.
Me: sorry guys... I have to go. you know that I don't do late night things.
Tunde: you and your family sef... no wahala! make sure you treat her real good.
Me: I go do am with my life. We all laughed. She collected a room key and in a minutes time we were in the room.
Me: Sarah baby.... my life... my love. Thanks for the cash
Sarah: no problem.
Me: my sweet potato....
Sarah: yesssss....
I started calling her different names while my mouth was planting kisses all over her body. The heat of passion has really enclosed us. Then I locked her mouth with her kiss. We were kissing very passionately. I undressed her in the most romantic way while I danced striped off my clothes. We were both Unclad and staring into each others eye with lust.
I managed to put on a condom and I mounted her in a missionary style. I kept thrusting and wining my waist. She held me very tight and she was speaking in language only god knows.
I kept pounding her and I released after 4mins..... I collapse on her. she called out...
Sarah: Femi..what was that?.... have you released?
Me: Yes.. (feeling exhausted).
Sarah: you are not serious... how could you release when I'm yet to have one organ*m
Me: I'm sorry... I just don't know what came over me. She kept on scolding me like the way a father would scold a child when he fails waec for the third time. I was looking down like a born failure.
Who would blame her...you can't pay N50,000 for the rubbish I
did. I have to muster strength for second round.... lord give me strength, I silently prayed.

2 comments: