Story of Addiction (S01 E26)

Me: Good Afternoon Boss
Tunde: Afternoon Ore... I'm sorry about what happened yesterday... I was not a party to it but I was aware of their plans.
Me: I'm okay jare... at least I know that you are not gay but Ik na werey sha ooo
Tunde: You can say that again, but apart from his likeness on men, he's a cool person. You will like him.
Me: Okay oooo
I told him about my drunkeness of yesterday and how the event turned around between the two girls that made us compulsory friends.

Tunde: good my guy... let them cool off a little... you go be their small god.
Me: abi oooo.
Tunde: can you join us at the same place today? Ik wants to apologies to you. He even brought his wife to show you.
Me: really... but I can't show today. he made me got home late yesterday. All eyes will be on me today. Maybe tomorrow
Tunde: I understand.... no wahala ore mi
Me: tell him that I have forgiven him
Tunde: no problem... if you can still show today, just beep me.
Me: nah... another time.... thanks.
We ended the call.
I went to my brothers room and I explained everything that happened to him but just that this time I dint hide their identity. I told him that the girls are Bidemi&Kikelomo Adeboye.
Explained how I almost got rap*d by a guy. We just laughed and he reminds me of our bet.
Me: time still dey na... I have started working on it.
Bros Segun: Okay oooo... you can still back out now if you want to
Me: nah... it's too early to back out.
We chatted for a while and I went to beg my mum for putting her into lots of emotional trouble yesterday.
It's 7:30am and I kept on thinking about the Adeboye's. I really missed them, especially Bidemi. She has already become part of my boring routine. As I was thinking about her., her calls started entering my phone and I ignored all of it. She kept on calling. I just ignored her.
I wanted her to send a text message so that I can know what is going on in her mind. As if she knows my intention., her text message enters:
"I have never been in love before and I don't ever want to be in love again. You hurt me real bad and I wish this broken heart will heal very soon. No wonder you dint want......! wish you all the best in life"
I read the message and I really felt for her. I know that she would have been crying her heart out by now. Besides there's a blank space in the message she sent ''No wonder you dint want......!'' I was tempted to call her but I just have to end all contact with her and her sister until Motunrayo leaves on Tuesday.
The whole of last week na drama: make this new week no go be theatre art... I smiled but not too happy about the whole event with the Adeboye's.
It's now 6pm in the evening. Tunde called me and I told him that I can't come that my family are around. He said that they are outside our house that I should just show up at the gate.
O boy see wahala ooooo

6 comments:

  1. Omo this one's bring am to the house ni ooo. U don enter am...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful o , mk dem no go gay u o . Lolz #SKINGII

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol Dem go soon rape this boy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rape na understatement! They go tear year anus becareful n flee.*smiles*

    ReplyDelete