Story of Addiction (S01 E41)

She picks on the first beep.
Sarah: Hello
Me: Hello Sarah... it's me Femi.... good evening!
Sarah: oh... Femi... (feeling excited) I thought you would not call again because of the way you rushed out of the room today.
Me: no oooo.. I was rushing home because the appointment was impromptu and I dint tell them that I would be coming home late.

Sarah: Okay... it's even good that you called. ... so what do you think of me?
Me: you are a very beautiful lady and I couldn't believe my luck when I saw you.
Sarah: * * chuckles ** really.
Me: Yes.... your sexy*eyeball would even make Patience Jonathan hold down her husband. I have not even talked about the face... fresh skin... lovely deodorant and above all the fun we had; which was marvellous.
Sarah: hmnnnnn... you sure know how to have effect on women. I think I like you.
Me: I like you too madam (business mood tone).
Sarah: I have been talking to my friend about this evening and she is bent on meeting you.
Me: (meet me ke)... okay no problem. Where and when?
Sarah: she is presently in Abuja, she ought to be back during the weekend. Let say next week.
Me: no worries dear.
Sarah: but we need to see before the weekend, if that's okay by you.
Me: sure... (this week ke)
We continued chatting and she told me that tonight s*x was her best ever. She requested I send my bank account number to her so that she can pay a token into it. I promised sending it first thing tomorrow morning (I don't have one... but I will open tomorrow).
We ended the call and I started thinking of my next move. It has to be Ruka or Motunrayo.
I have never being this happy but a part of me is very sad
(Bidemi). I'm really missing her. Not her kisses but her friendship. I then made up my mind to go to their house tomorrow.
I slept off... and the night was too short for me: maybe it's because of the extra work duty I did.

1 comment: