Story of Addtiction (S01 E45)

As we were eating and catching fun at the same time. There's another girl at another table with her guy.
She kept staring at me and giving me signs that she wants to talk with me but I know that's not possible.
I tried to concentrate more on the Adeboye's but the seating arrangement did not helped. I was directly facing the girl while
Bidemi&Kikelomo were backing her.

The guy she came with was busy devouring his meal like a prisoner just released from kirikiri (mumu/maga). He was not even aware of what was going on. The staring went on for a while.
I ignored her but as I was about to take selfie with my girls; the girl approached our table.
The girl: good afternoon guys
Us: good afternoon
The girl: I have been watching you guys since morning and I know that you all know how to catch fun.
I immediately looked at her table.. the guy was nowhere to be found. Maybe he went to the gent (I smell trouble).
Me: Yes... my friends second name is fun... (we all laughed)
The girl: Okay... I have to go back to my table now.
she walks round our table then drops a note in my pocket and whispered into my ear "call me".
We all watched her as she catwalks her way back to her table.
We were all quite for awhile. I bought out the note, it's only a phone number that's on it and I handed it over to Kikelomo.
Bidemi: that girl needs to be taught a lesson.
Me: (her mood has changed) Bidemi just let it off jare.
Kikelomo: na all those runs girl... leave am jare.... she's not worth it
Bidemi: who do she thinks she is? A guy with two girls in a fast food. And she still has the gut to.....
Me: (cuts her off) Bidemi relax.... not as if I'm going to call her. You can have the number if you want to.
Kikelomo: (tears the paper) you see... all is well now. Let's continue with our selfie.
Kikelomo and I was busy checking our pix when we heard
Bidemi's voice from afar. She is now seating with the girl and the guy on their table (guy is back now).

4 comments:

  1. Chai, Mr. Morenikeji, a day off and this all u could come up with. Nice twist to be story but stop keeping us in suspense too much now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm Morakinyo sir, and sorry i was unable to post episode, been quite busy thats why, but please check back soon.

      Delete
  2. OMG, a girl gats to do everytn she can to kip er man to erself. Nice one Bidemi

    ReplyDelete