Story of Addiction (S01 E39)

It's now 10:07pm. Thinking about the whole event. 'o boy u don mad oo'. I was very happy with myself. Then I
remembered Motunrayo: I sent her a message.
"I'm sorry for not answering your calls; I was sleeping then. I tried so hard to call back but the network keeps telling me that you don't have sufficient balance to make this call; despite the fact that I have more than N500 on my phone. I even had to buy more airtime on the line but it kept misbehaving. I presumed you are back home now. Will call you tomorrow. Femi Loves You.

I know that she will definitely call back and she dint disappoint me. My phone rang.
Motunrayo: hello...
Me: hello; I thought you would have been sleeping by now.
Motunrayo: no ooooo... I don't sleep that early besides I have a lot to think and ponder about.
Me: Okay... let me guess... you think I'm one of those guys that only wants sex.
Motunrayo: not really but what happened today was what's baffling me.
Me: then what was that...
Motunrayo: that I would go to a guys house for the first time and we almost had fun. I..... (kept quiet)
Me: I'm sorry. What are you trying to say?
Motunrayo: (voice very low) I feel cheap and I know that you will feel the same way about me (almost in tears).
Me: don't talk like that... I regretted my actions since you left. I'm really sorry about my action.
Motunrayo: it just felt strange and I felt being used when I kept calling you and you refused to pick.
Me: I'm sorry about that. I will make it up to you: I promise.
Motunrayo: I'm okay now.. I just hope you won't break my heart.
Me: or I should be the one asking you not to break two people's heart.
Motunrayo: hmnnnnn (confused) do you have two heart.
Me: no oo.. it's mine and my sisters. I think she likes you and she kept asking me when am I inviting you over again. Please don't break our hearts too.
Motunrayo: (giggles) I like her too... she's very pretty and fun to be it. She's a free spirited person.
Me: Okay oooo.... I think I should allow you rest. besides I'm not comfortable with you calling on this occasion.
Motunrayo: Okay.... I think I'm in love with you. I love you.
Me: (Smiling) I love you too. Good night dear.
We ended the call and I was preparing myself to sleep when I remembered Sarah, complimentary card and the money.

1 comment: