Story of Addiction (S02 E06)

I was very happy... I picked Bidemi's call.
Me: hello dear... you guys ought to be home by now.
Bidemi: we ved gotten home jare.. we just have to warm the soup for the family.
Me: Okay...is Kikelomo there?
Bidemi: no... should I get her for you?
Me: don't worry... I will call her later
Bidemi: Okay... no worries then.
Me: Bidemi..... I'm sorry about today... the fight and what I said to Kikelomo. I will still call her to apologise.
Bidemi: it's me that supposed to apologise.... I caused the fight and the fight caused the quarrel between both of you.

Me: thanks... I got to rest now... but that's after I call your sister.
Bidemi: Okay dear.... before I go to bed... can I ask you a question?
Me: sure.
Bidemi: are we dating back now?
Me: (breathes heavily) no.... Only if your sister approves it.
Bidemi: (excited) yes she did... that's what we came to tell you. but you gave us a cold welcome.
Me: I'm sorry.... we will talk tomorrow na
Bidemi: love you
Me: (pretends not to hear) good night
Bidemi: love you
Me: okay...love you too
Bidemi: odaro Oko mi
I ended the call and I dialled Kikelomo's number.
Kikelomo: hello
Me: hello... I hope you are fine now?
Kikelomo: yes... thank you
Me: I'm sorry about what happened today... I hope you have forgiven me?
Kikelomo: I'm the one that supposed to be asking the question... I'm sorry for everything today...
Me: it's alright. At least we are friends again
Kikelomo: (giggles) thank you for that.
Me: it's nothing jare... henhen... Bidemi said that you guys wanted to tell me something today.
Kikelomo: didn't she tell you?
Me: she did
Kikelomo: what is your opinion about it?
Me: I love her but I'm afraid to go deep with her because of some of her behaviour.
Kikelomo: so what did you intend doing now?
Me: I will tell her the truth that I can't cope with her attitude.
Kikelomo: no ooo... she will think I aided you with your decision. I don't want any wahala with you or Bidemi till I return back to school.
Me: what would now happen to us?
Kikelomo: there is no us... Bidemi is your us now. I don't want any wahala.
Me: Okay ooo... thanks for your humility. I appreciate. I want to sleep now. I'm very tired.
Kikelomo: Okay... good night.
We ended the call.
I think I like Bidemi but I'm not the same person that they know now. May God help me with this my decision oooo.
I dialled David's number (Motunrayo) and we talked for 7mins. Then I kissed her goodnight.
It's now 10:42pm. I wanted to call Sarah but I know that she is not too happy with me. And it's not my fault jare... I can't be using performance enhancer drug every time because I want to mate her. No... hell no... I just have to find a way out.
I mean a way out..... Badoo. I always look up to him in everything.. he will surely helps me.
I rushed to his room. Ouch., he's sleeping. Why won't he? He uses to leave early and come back 7pm.
I turned to leave when he called out.
Femi....

4 comments: