Story of Addiction (S01 E36)

I stood at the gate and started weighing up my options when Motunrayo's called entered. I dint pick it. She called like 5 times and eventually stopped calling. (dis gal leave me jare).
Continued weighing up my options.
Bidemi is definitely out, if I try this monster on her... I will be charged for murder.

Kikelomo,.... she dint even call me all this while... to set her up go hard no be small.
Ruka... I never even toast her besides na 2hours I get and 20mins don go inside.
I remembered Tunde.... I dialled his number and he picked. I explained my situation to him and he promised to hook me up with a lady but I should not act as if I'm desperately in need of s*x.
Tunde don't have small girls of my age. It's sugar mummy that Tunde follows up and down. Do I have a choice at this junction. He said I should meet him at Blue Top hotel. I joined him there. We exchanged greetings and he gave me a key to room 212.
Tunde: your guest go join you now.
Me: hope she won't delay me oooo. I have to leave here under one hour
Tunde: she will soon be here. Go inside and take your shower.
Me: (I wan bleach ni) just took my bath before coming here.
I went to the room thinking how I'm going to lose my virginity&innocence to a woman that I have not seen.
What if she's ugly or fat.... what I know for sure is that she would be much older than me...
I was still thinking when a beautiful woman in her late thirties enters the room.
My mind shouted "OPE OO"....

No comments:

Post a Comment